This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Comp 10: Don't Put All Your Eggs...

Topic » Comp 10: Don't Put All Your..

2043 days 5 hours ago
VegasBoy94
....In One Basket

Alright final seven! This comp is a little confusing, but I'll try my best to explain it.

Basically, there are seven baskets:

Basket 1
Basket 2
Basket 3
Basket 4
Basket 5
Basket 6
Basket 7

And each of you has eight eggs. The person who wins immunity will be the person who has the MOST eggs in the Basket with the LEAST total.

So, let's say after everyone places their eggs, this is how the Baskets come out:

Basket 1 - 10 total eggs
Basket 2 - 8 total eggs
Basket 3 - 4 total eggs
Basket 4 - 9 total eggs
Basket 5 - 6 total eggs
Basket 6 - 8 total eggs
Basket 7 - 7 total eggs

^^^^^In this scenario, Basket 3 is the winning basket because it has the least TOTAL. Then, the winning person will be whoever put the MOST eggs in the winning basket. If there is a tie, we move onto the Basket with the next lowest, and so on.

Everyone always says this comp is luck, but it's really a test of how shady you can be. You ARE allowed to work together in this comp to try and make plans/make deals etc. You have 24 hours to MAIL me how you want to distribute your eggs, but if I get them earlier I'll happily post the eviction tonight!

And of course mail me if you have any questions. I'm online usually every so often to check.

Good Luck!
2041 days 14 hours ago
Goodluck
2041 days 9 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Hello!

So here's how the baskets shook out.

1 - 8 eggs
2 - 8 eggs
3 - 7 eggs
4 - 7 eggs
5 - 7 eggs
6 - 10 eggs
7 - 9 eggs
2041 days 9 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Meaning that the we can narrow it down to THREE winners:

Logan, Kara, and Andre who put FIVE eggs in 3, 4, 5 respectively
2041 days 9 hours ago
VegasBoy94
So everyone else is out.

We then move on to baskets 1 and 2 where none of them put any eggs in.
2041 days 9 hours ago
VegasBoy94
So we move onto basket SEVEN.

Where Logan put two and Kara and Andre put one...

MEANING CONGRATULATIONS LOGAN YOU ARE GUARANTEED A 1 in SIX shot at winning this game!

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!