This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction 7: Fading Away Into the Sunset

Topic » Eviction 7: Fading Away Into..

2046 days 22 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Come on in guys!

First off, congrats on making it through the guessing phase! All SIX vetoes are in play.

Results:

Power:
Jimmy: 4:04
JT: 4:32
Damian: 5:49

People:
Kara: 7:16
Andre: 7:41
Logan: 8:43
Dylan: 8:51

Peasants:
Brittany: 8:57
Paul: 14:50
Josh: 15:47

Discussion Questions:

Power - Do you see a veto coming into play this week? What is the best way to use your save vote this week?

People - Congrats on safety! Do you think the comps are going to get harder from here? What kind of alliances are formed in this game?

Brittany - First time on the block this season, do you worry it will also be the end of your game? What can you say to others to save you?

Paul - You have been on the block for four straight weeks, do you think your houseguests are seeing you as a blockstar?

Josh - The only other time you were on the block you were saved during the double. Are your expecting/hoping for similar results tonight!

24 hours to vote and confess!

Hopefully you vote sooner so I can read sooner but whatever!
2046 days 22 hours ago
Absol
reading the votes
2046 days 19 hours ago
lhooper902976
Some are going to be probably just as hard as this whike others are more easy.As far as alliances go,  all kinds.
2046 days 18 hours ago
paul028
Paul - You have been on the block for four straight weeks, do you think your houseguests are seeing you as a blockstar?

KJDGKJKJF I hope so because like i said, I truthfully suck at comps so why not keep me around?
2046 days 17 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany - First time on the block this season, do you worry it will also be the end of your game? What can you say to others to save you?

I’m definitely worried about my game ending this time around. All I can honestly say is, please keep me... i will help you take out the bigger threats. It’s time to start thinking about those that are good in challenges if we wanna win!!
2046 days 16 hours ago
jwbrine
Josh - The only other time you were on the block you were saved during the double. Are your expecting/hoping for similar results tonight!

I don't expect to be saved, especially after me attacking JT in sharp shooters. So I hope to be saved, but I may or may not happen.
2046 days 14 hours ago
Jacadeux
Power - Do you see a veto coming into play this week? What is the best way to use your save vote this week?

I do, yes, but the best way to use save vote is as if it weren't.
2046 days 10 hours ago
People- These challenges are getting harder overall. This is going to ring true when Survivor comes around soon. All these "alliance" happening, but we all know that this house is split into 2. There is no secret.
2046 days 1 hour ago
dsradine

Ive heard the word “Veto” like a thousand times in past couple hours, so... who knows lol. Planning around Vetoes can be difficult if not impossible, so you just gotta use your Save like you normally would. It’s the eviction votes that you gotta worry about.
2046 days ago
VegasBoy94
Hey y'all welcome to the SEVENTH EVICTION OF THE SEASON!
2046 days ago
VegasBoy94
In just moments, Paul, Brittany, or Josh will become the second member of the jury!

If anyone has a veto and they want to use it now would be the time to do so!
2046 days ago
dsradine
*Gets called to the living room at 11 Pm for an eviction ceremony*
2046 days ago
VegasBoy94
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*Brittany stands*

Brit: I am using my veto on myself.

Zac: The rules of TPS state that if a veto is played the save votes will be canceled and the vetoed peasant with be saved.

Zac: This is a veto! The save vote is canceled and all votes cast for Brittany will not count! The element on this veto is *WATER*
2046 days ago
VegasBoy94
If anyone else has a veto they'd like to use now would be the time to do so...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*no one stands*
2046 days ago
VegasBoy94
Alright no need to deal with the saves.

The remaining peasant with the most votes is...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*NO ONE*

WE have a TIE!

Paul and Josh both received NINE votes.

Brittany received THREE VOTES!

Meaning we go to a tiebreaker!
2046 days ago
VegasBoy94
Tiebreaker:

1) Who got the most saves
2) Draw Rocks
--- If we are tied 1-1 ---
3) The surviving peasant breaks the tie

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!