This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction 6: Icing on the Cake

Topic » Eviction 6: Icing on the Cake

2023 days 3 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Come on in guys!

First things first congrats on jury and surviving the most savage comp of the season!

Second thing, with veto guesses dwindling from this point forward you can guess for any veto you would like just PLEASE specify which you are guessing. 1 vote = 1 guess, 1 save = 2 guesses.

The number in parentheses is the bonus guesses you receive this week!

Results:

Power:
Jimmy: 8 (5)
Brittany: 7 (3)
Kara: 7 (3)
Andre: 7 (3)

People:
Josh: 5 (3)
Logan: 5 (3)
JT: 2 (2)
Damian: 0 (1)

Peasants:
Paul: 0 (1)
Emmett: 0 (1)
Dylan: 0 (1)

Discussion Questions:

Power: How does the fact that no vetoes have been played affect the way the game is played? Are people playing in fear?

People: Do you worry more now that jury started? Do you have to shake up your game?

Paul: Last week you survived eviction by one vote, how will you stay safe again tonight?

Emmett & Dylan: Why do you think your fellow houseguests targeted you? Since it is your first time on the block is it even MORE scary?

Feel free to take your FREE bonus guesses whenever but any guesses you are taking in exchange for votes must come with your official vote!

24 hours but the sooner I get the votes, the sooner I read them!

Good Luck!
2023 days 1 hour ago
paul028
Paul: Last week you survived eviction by one vote, how will you stay safe again tonight?

I mean I hope I stay safe, I talked to people individually just too campaign and I think my reasons are pretty good to keep me
2022 days 22 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Emmett & Dylan: Why do you think your fellow houseguests targeted you? Since it is your first time on the block is it even MORE scary?
Some people who ive not talked to have preconceptions about me being a threat, i was rumored to be a part of 2 final 4s which is bullshit , and 2 of my supposed allies are on the block so Id say im on the block because of a lie that got too many people. I wasnt active when the comp was active so it wasnt hard for them to shoot me out.
2022 days 16 hours ago
lhooper902976
A little since whoever we vote out will vote for the winner and you don't want to leave them feeling bitter.A little bit but, not much.
2022 days 13 hours ago
k4r4k
Power: How does the fact that no vetoes have been played affect the way the game is played? Are people playing in fear?

not really effecting mine. im sure someones found something but i havent heard a peep so i just have to do what i think is best for me
2022 days 2 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Welcome to your sixth eviction!
2022 days 2 hours ago
VegasBoy94
In just a few moments Emmett, Paul, or Dylan will be evicted!

if anyone has a veto and they would like to use it now would be the time to do so!
2022 days 2 hours ago
VegasBoy94
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*no one stands*
2022 days 2 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Alright lets find out who the power saved.
2022 days 2 hours ago
VegasBoy94
The peasant with the most saves tonight...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Dylan, congratulations!
2022 days 2 hours ago
VegasBoy94
That leaves Paul and Emmett!
2022 days 2 hours ago
VegasBoy94
The peasant with the most votes and going home tonight...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*AND THE FIRST MEMBER OF THE JURY*
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Emmett, I am sorry to see you go!

It was a pleasure having you play this season and congratulations on making jury!!!
2022 days 2 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Final Vote Tally:

Saves:

Dylan: 3*
Emmett: 1
Paul: 0

Not Used: 0

Votes:

Dylan: 6*
Emmett: 12
Paul: 1

Not Used: 4
2022 days 2 hours ago
Emmett4
You guys have terrible character and i wish u all bad luck
2022 days 2 hours ago
VegasBoy94
*turns to face Final 10*

Congratulations on making it this far in the game! You have earned it! Tonight we saw only 4 votes traded in so that was different! Will this trend continue? Maybe.

NEW TWIST: Since exactly 30 spots remain (thanks to me) each of you have 3 final guesses for the season. They are due at 10PM EST tomorrow and if you fail to guess you receive a penalty vote! So guess guess guess!

Next non-live comp posted soon!

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!