This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Key to the Castle: Final Tribal Council

Topic » Key to the Castle: Final..

2234 days 22 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Come on in Brady and Noob!

Congratulations you have made it to final tribal council. However the power now shifts the jury of nine. Nine people who you had a hand in voting out directly or indirectly.

Juror #1 - Kyle
-
-
-
Juror #2 - X
-
-
-
Juror #3 - JJ
-
-
-
Juror #4 - Max
-
-
-
Juror #5 - Julian
-
-
-
Juror #6 - Anthony
-
-
-
Juror #7 - Tim
-
-
-
Juror #8 - Harry
-
-
-
And Juror #9 just voted out...
Zach

Finalists you have three hours to post your final speech. At that time I will allow the jury to make their comments.

Jurors you have 48 hours to vote; however, you must at least address the finalists before voting!

Have Fun!
2234 days 22 hours ago
CoachWade
I'll post my speech in about 45 mins
2234 days 22 hours ago
C00LDUDE1000
Yes, ill admit i did not do much. But it was for strategic reasons. I knew i had the safety to just cruise through the first part of the game being a peasant, because i knew the votes would save me. In survivor, i sat back while other players did the hard work. There, i formed a final 3 with brady and harry. I knew we could go far if we all stuck together because others were going after one another, with me just sitting back. I knew that if they turned on me, i could just easily flip to the other side where someone else would think i was a floater and make a final 2 alliance with me. FINALLY, in the final 5, Harry finally realized what power i was holding and decided to vote me, (bad decision because i was thinking of making f2 with you) which costed him his spot as the 8th juror. In the final 3, i could have honestly cared less about the comp because i knew that both players would take me to the finals because of the lack of everything i did. Little did they both know i was just behind the scenes letting others make moves.

I hope you all understand my game and really consider voting me! ask away!
2234 days 22 hours ago
CoachWade
Alright guys so coming into this game I didn't really know what I wasn't getting myself into cause I don't usually play games other than Survivor and Big Brother. However I've put my full heart and passion into this game which is why I believe I'm sitting here

I'm not here to post a huge speech even though I do have a lot to say so I'm going to base my speech of off the 3 components to my game which is social game, strategic game and physical game.

Social game: From the start I wanted to make sure I had a good social game. Throughout my social game I made alliances with people in the power struggle like Anthony, Zach and Noob. However once jury phase started I tried to be the person that had good jury management so I used that when I had to backstab my friend s like Anthony and JJ. Instead of blindsiding them I told them on the way out they were going. Even though I was making a lot of moves in the game I tried to be nice to people along the way. Yes I had some bumps with Tim but I'm pretty sure I at least tried to make a effort to talk to all of you jury members. I know I made controversial decisions but I have made it to the f2 without getting a single vote to evict in the power struggle and in Survivor stage so I feel like that says a lot about my social game and how I maneuvered my way through this game.

Strategic game: This is the part of the game I felt was easily my best. My strategy heading into the power struggle was to be a strong competitor to not be a peasant but not be the strongest cause I knew it'd make me look like a threat. So I did that by winning power sometimes to be in control of what was going on but in other weeks I took a backseat and let my ally Anthony put the target on his back and get the people out I wanted. I wanted X out and instead of me getting the blood on my hands he did it for me making him the bigger threat. A big strategic game move I also made during the power struggle stage was sacrificing myself as a peasant to make sure Max went home in the shooting comp. I knew he was my biggest threat and felt good with my social connections so it was a risk I was willing to take but it worked. Then in Survivor I was always thinking steps ahead as far as my moves. I made strategic moves by setting myself up as a swing vote position to get Julian out. I then made a big move where I had to backstab my biggest ally Anthony. It sucked doing but I had to do it to win the game. I also managed to beat Tim when I had to and was a big part in getting him out at f5. I had to scratch and claw my way for Harry to vote for him but it worked. I was always thinking about everything I could do to make my game better.

Physical game: In my physical game I managed to win the most immunities in Survivor stage with 3 and was the 2nd to last person tied with Max to be a peasant in the power struggle stage which shows I was pretty well rounded in challenges.

Guys! I get you might be bitter but I hope you vote on the person that fought his heart out every day in this game doing anything he could to win. I was active in everything I could and probably sent around 30 confessionals lol. I have a passion for this game and I hope you guys can see that and vote for me. It's been an honor to play with all of you and I'll answer all of your questions with the honest truth.

Thanks Zach for being an amazing host
2234 days 22 hours ago
CoachWade
That was way longer than I intended it to be lol
2234 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
Is this going to ever start? Lol
2234 days 7 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Ben - Why should I vote for you when Robbyjak and ThePug contributed more to this season than you

Brady - Why did you feel the need to make a bunch of empty promises the second this game started and then proceed to trash me behind my back in that chat (past messages weren't turned off, whoops) when you of all people know I don't respect that
2234 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
Brady most of that speech is garbage. You made an effort with me???? When???? Yeah you didn't get a vote but only cuz you won 3 challenges in a fkn row congratufuckinlations and  when were you nice to anyone in this game??? The fuck is that speech....anyway
My question is easy if our positions are switched is there anyway I get ur jury vote?

Ben I think ur game is unfortunately underrated by the jury I wish you the best of luck
2234 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
@Julian

Brady - Why did you feel the need to make a bunch of empty promises the second this game started and then proceed to trash me behind my back in that chat (past messages weren't turned off, whoops) when you of all people know I don't respect that

Okay well yeah I will admit I definitely did make a lot of promises that I couldn't keep but that was because I was playing the game hard from the start and it is just what I did to try and win this game. There were a ton of threats here so I knew if I didn't do that I probably wouldn't be sitting here right now.

And I honestly don't know who your hearing that from because I don't remember saying anything bad about you at all and if I did then please tell me when. You know I respect the hell out of you as a group game player and you are a damn good competitor. I have a ton of respect for you as a player and would never want to trash you at all.

I'm honestly confused where you heard that and if I did trash you I'm sorry. I would own up to it but I don't remember ever doing that.
2234 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
@Tim

Brady most of that speech is garbage. You made an effort with me???? When???? Yeah you didn't get a vote but only cuz you won 3 challenges in a fkn row congratufuckinlations and  when were you nice to anyone in this game??? The fuck is that speech....anyway
My question is easy if our positions are switched is there anyway I get ur jury vote?

I felt I did try to make an effort with you at points in the game but because of our past I didn't trust you and when you used that care package on me to hurt my game I knew I couldn't risk talking to you because I just didn't trust you.

Yes I won 3 challenges which definitely helped me not get any votes and that played a big part in that but even in the power struggle when I was up for eviction I didn't get any votes to evict. Yeah you guys wanted me gone but you didn't think you'd get the votes because of my alliances with people. I did genuinely try to be nice to people in this game as best as I could. Yeah I definitely got out of line but that was because I was putting so much effort into the game. I had to lie to people but that is a part of the game. If I was nice to everyone where I felt I couldn't stab them in the back I wouldn't be here right now.

I know you won't believe me on this but I'm not a bitter juror and you would of recieved my vote because I felt like you put as much of your passion into this game as I did. You busted your ass in those challenges and you were super hard to beat. If I was on the jury and you were in the f2 you would of got my vote because I respect the game enough t vote on gameplay and I know you won't believe it but that's the honest truth.
2234 days 1 hour ago
Jjred45
congrats Brady and Noob for making finals i already know who I'm voting for so i don't have any questions for either of you i wish you both luck in getting the other jury members votes
2234 days ago
IceMakeRampart
Ben-If you would have won immunity, who would you have voted out for third? Be honest bb.

Brady-I want to know, what was the biggest lie you told in the game? And how did it help you get here?
2234 days ago
CoachWade
Brady- I want to know, what was the biggest lie you told in the game? And how did it help you get there?

I'm not going to lie I did tell a lot of lies for me to get here but it got me here. The biggest lie I told was definitely at the f5. I knew that Harry voted for Noob which I was really surprised about so I had to tell him anything to change his vote cause I needed Tim out. I made up a lie and a deal saying that if he voted out Tim I'd take him to f2. However the second he voted Noob on the revote I lost all my trust in him which is why I wanted him out at f4. That was the biggest lie I told and it helped my game because it got my biggest threat Tim out. If I didn't tell that lie then Tim would probably be in the f2 right now and that lie was probably the biggest game changing moment for me as far as getting here.
2233 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
Fkn Harry is a dumbass only reason it worked...worst player in this for game maybe on this website
2233 days ago
stuartlittle16
Just wanna say Congrats on the both of you for making it to the end !
2232 days 23 hours ago
VegasBoy94
XXXXXXX

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!