This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction 7: Pissing Me Off

Topic » Eviction 7: Pissing Me Off

2247 days 13 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Come on in guys!

Congrats on making it to Eviction #7!

Results:

Power: 3 votes and one save
Anthony
Julian
Zach

People:
Harry
Tim

Peasants:
Noob
Max
Brady

Discussion Questions:

Anthony - You have now received the Private Knowledge care package, what does that mean for you? Is it an advantage or a curse?

Julian - Congrats on power! How does it feel to know that you are in the Final 7? Do you think we will be starting with Survivor tomorrow?

Zach - Same to you. Do you think survivor starts tomorrow? If so, how does that change the game?

Harry - How hard is it to get safety as the numbers dwindle down? Was this important for you tonight?

Tim - Do you think that anyone here could win? Why or why not?

Noob - You have been a peasant a few times this season, do you think you will survive again?

Max & Brady - This is both of your first times being on the block this season? IS it the end of the line for you? What can you say to save yourself?

24 hours to send in a vote and confessional!! Good Luck!

The sooner I get all 8 votes the sooner I read them!
2247 days 13 hours ago
lionsden121
No cuz some people are sheeping other people
2247 days 13 hours ago
harrywasnak
How hard is it to get safety as the numbers dwindle down?  Was this important for you tonight?

There's no room for error. I think I would've gone home if I was a peasant because Julian clearly runs everything and he doesn't like me sooo...
2247 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady- This is both of your first times being in the block this season? IS it the end of the line for you? What can you say to save yourself?

I hope it's not the end of the line for me because honestly I'd hate to go out on a comp that I necessarily didn't have control over. At this point all I have to say is that I'm going to be loyal to the people that need me if they give me this leap of faith to save me. I know that I'm not the biggest threat in the game at all and yeah I'm good in these challenges but I absolutely suck at Survivor challenges so I hope people realize that I could be a good help for them and that they decide to keep me.
2247 days 12 hours ago
IceMakeRampart
Zach - Same to you. Do you think survivor starts tomorrow? If so, how does that change the game?

It better fucking start tomorrow or I will lose it, everyone here knows that I am not good at challenges and the times that I haven't been peasant I've been extremely lucky with getting the position that I had. It would change the game tremendously. I would also like to point out that some people are saying that certain people are running the game. Brady says Max is, Tim says Michael is, and Harry now says that Julian is running the game. I don't know if any of you have had your heads out of your ass for one second, but I have made my decisions based off of what I want and in no way or form am I being sheeped or are other people being sheeped. No one currently is running the game and I would just like to point out that everyone so far has been playing for themselves, no one is sheeping or being sheeped.
2247 days 12 hours ago
IceMakeRampart
thanks for the question zaccy poo, any more?
2247 days 12 hours ago
harrywasnak
whose Michael?
2247 days 12 hours ago
IceMakeRampart
anthony
2247 days 12 hours ago
IceMakeRampart
or stuart. damn this bitch goes by like five names lmao
2247 days 12 hours ago
Novamax243
Lmao at Brady saying I'm running the game. I've probably voted correctly the least out of everyone left in the game. XD
2247 days 11 hours ago
CoachWade
lol I never said you were running the game and never even mentioned you in my okea
2247 days 11 hours ago
Novamax243
Well in that case you're claiming that Zach is lying, right?
2247 days 10 hours ago
IceMakeRampart
lmao alright
2247 days 9 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Anthony - You have now received the Private Knowledge care package, what does that mean for you? Is it an advantage or a curse?

I think its an advantage clearly as I can see who votes who this eviction.
2246 days 16 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Hello and welcome to Eviction #7!

In just a few moments Noob, Max, or Brady will be evicted!
2246 days 16 hours ago
VegasBoy94
XXXX

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!