This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction 6: 5th Times a Charm

Topic » Eviction 6: 5th Times a Charm

2248 days 9 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Come on in guys!

Results:

Power:
Brady - 243 Coins
Max - 213 Coins
Anthony - 190 Coins

People:
Tim - 156 Coins
Harry - 152 Coins
Julian - 0 Coins - Used POV

Peasants:
JJ - 136 Coins - Replacement
Noob - 42 Coins
Zach - 9 Coins

Discussion Questions:

Power - Since survivor could be starting tomorrow does tonight mean more? Do you think that having 1/3 saves means you really control who goes tonight?

People - What does safety feel like on a night like this? Do you think that you have a shot at winning this game?

Peasants - Make a plead to your fellow competitors on why you should stay.

24 hours! Good Luck! PLEASE SEND CONFESSIONALSSSS!
2248 days 9 hours ago
harrywasnak
People - What does safety feel like on a night like this? Do you think that you have a shot at winning this game? It feels so good to be safe because I worked really hard to stay safe tonight. I don't know if I have a real shot to win this game, but anything's possible when there's a lot of gameplay left.
2248 days 9 hours ago
Jjred45
Peasants - Make a plead to your fellow competitors on why you should stay.-well the only thing i can really say is I've just kinda floated this far i haven't talked game with anyone really I've just relied on the challenges and tried my best to not come in the bottom so if people are looking for a way to improve their numbers come the survivor rules take over I'm open so keeping me could be a number for you when we go to that stage and plus i would have been safe if it wasn't for this care package shits and i really don't want to go out that way lol so I'd appreciate any saves

https://media1.tenor.com/images/a20900cd7345984a6b77590acad3e99b/tenor.gif?itemid=5187087
2248 days 7 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Power - Since survivor could be starting tomorrow does tonight mean more? Do you think that having 1/3 saves means you really control who goes tonight?

I mean yeah I guess. You want to set yourself up so your not in a bad position when it hits survivor. Clearly not because 2 saves is majority. It can be a 3 way tie for all I know.
2247 days 11 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Hello and welcome to eviction #6!

In just a few moments, Noob, Zach, or JJ will be evicted!

Let's see who the power chose to save this week.
2247 days 11 hours ago
VegasBoy94
The peasant with the most votes...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Zach, congrats!
2247 days 11 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Which leaves JJ and Noob.
2247 days 11 hours ago
VegasBoy94
The peasant going home tonight...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
JJ, I am very sorry it is time for you to go!
2247 days 11 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Final Vote Tally:

Saves:
Zach - 2*
JJ - 1
Noob - 1

Votes:
Zach - 1*
JJ - 14
Noob - 3
2247 days 11 hours ago
VegasBoy94
*turns to face Final 8*

Well you have made it halfway through the season! WOW! But heres the thing, most of you just voted together, but I hate to break it to you, only one person wins this game!

Care Package Reveal followed by Comp 7! It's a doozy!
2247 days 11 hours ago
Novamax243
Um, how were there 4 votes to save?
2247 days 11 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
J E S U S. That is a brutal vote.
Sorry JJ
2247 days 11 hours ago
VegasBoy94
*Scene Opens*

*Care Package falls*

Zach: It's for... Anthony!

Anthony: YAY! I have won... Private Knowledge. At the next eviction I will learn who everyone votes for!

Houseguests: Congrats!

*Scene Closes*

Anthony gets to see the voting chart chart for Week 7 eviction! He does not get to see any prior weeks!
2247 days 11 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Save Correction:

Zach - 2*
JJ - 1
Noob - 0

Sorry I typoed.
2247 days 9 hours ago
Jjred45
well it was fun good luck to the rest of you

https://media.giphy.com/media/9rkXPtvLZ4YsU/giphy.gif

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!