This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction 5: #ThePowerHouses

Topic » Eviction 5: #ThePowerHouses

2229 days 14 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Come on in guys!

As a reminder the second Care Package will be delivered at the end of the vote read!

Results:

Power: 3 votes and one save
Anthony - 90
Max - 84
Julian - 72

People: 2 votes
Harry - 70
Tim - 65
Brady - 59
JJ - 49

Peasants: 1 vote
X - 46
Noob - 29
Zach - 20

Discussion Questions:

Power - How do you plan on using your save this week? With survivor looming how does it shake up the game?

People - What could this next care package hold? How does the game change with jury officially beginning?

Peasants - What is the best way to get saves and votes? Do you think that if you survive you will be rejuvenated?

You have 24 hours to send in your votes and confessionals!
2229 days 14 hours ago
C00LDUDE1000
Damn... I thought I did better
2229 days 14 hours ago
Novamax243
Power - How do you plan on using your save this week? With survivor looming how does it shake up the game?

Simply put, I'm saving whoever I believe will be likely to help me out in the future if I end up not being safe. This game isn't just about the competitions, and I have to consider what happens when we eventually reach that Survivor phase.
2229 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
People - What could this next care package hold? How does the game change with jury officially beginning?

I hope it offers a thing that could actually benefit me this time and not have a time delay. The game definitely changes with jury beginning because the stakes our definetly raised higher. People are going to start look at who their biggest competiton is and people are really starting to bring it a lot more to the challenges. I know the Survivor stage is not too far away so this game will probably start to change pretty soon
2229 days 14 hours ago
stuartlittle16

Im gonna save the person who hopefully helps me out later on in the game if I need it. Survivor is very hard to manage since you cant just hide in power/people. You need to either win immunity or make sure no one targets you.
2229 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Peasants - What is the best way to get saves and votes? Do you think that if you survive you will be rejuvenated?

I think the best way to be saved is through saves. To me thats a sign you have my back and i will hage your back. I dont let things like that go without returning the favor.

I dont know about being rejuvenated but if i am saved i think i can show more ppl that i am loyal and that i will have thier backs and in the long run that could save you
2229 days 12 hours ago
harrywasnak

I'm hoping it shakes up the game. Some people are way too comfortable. The jury means that you have to put people there that will vote for you while maintaining the numbers to reach the end.
2229 days 11 hours ago
Jjred45
People

What could this next care package hold?- i don't know it could be anything I'm just hoping that it's nothing that will mess my game up to bad

How does the game change with jury officially beginning?-the main thing that is probably changing is just people's management of the other people still in the game
2228 days 11 hours ago
FireX
*waits for my possible eviction*
2228 days 10 hours ago
C00LDUDE1000
*watches my actual eviction*
2228 days 10 hours ago
VegasBoy94
IN just a few moments X, Noob, or Zach will be evicted and join the jury!
2228 days 10 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*watches with popcorn*
2228 days 10 hours ago
C00LDUDE1000
I’m done now. I have nobody to save me LOL
2228 days 10 hours ago
VegasBoy94
The peasant with the most saves tonight is...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Zach, congratulations!
2228 days 10 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Which leaves Noob and X!
2228 days 10 hours ago
VegasBoy94
The peasant with the most votes and going home tonight...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X, I am so sorry it is time for you to go!

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!