This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction 12: I might Try Something Crazy

Topic » Eviction 12: I might Try..

2258 days 9 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Come on in guys!

Jack won immunity guaranteeing himself a 1 in 4 shot at this game!!

Everyone else is fair game.

Jack - Congrats! How does it feel being able to plan ahead? Do you think tonight is a crucial vote?

TJ - Are you worried without immunity tonight? You were the first one out does that mean ur probably going home?

Iz - How much does this vote matter? Do you think it’s a Final 2 or Final 3?

James - How much of this game is getting to the end? How much is getting to the end with people you can beat?

Matt - Not submitting a Tiebreaker answer could cost you this game, do you regret it? How does it feel to be vulnerable tonight?

Y’all have 24 hours to send in your vote and confessional!

If i get them all tonight I’ll read them!
2258 days 9 hours ago
J2999
THIS IS MORE FOR THE OTHER HOUSEGUESTS
James - How much of this game is getting to the end? How much is getting to the end with people you can beat?

Well getting to the end in itself is definitely something good. Getting to the end with someone you can beat is even better.

That's why people need to get rid of TJ. He is working his jury votes by being quiet, not pissing people off. But then he is winning immunity challenges which looks good on his record at F2.

TJ would beat any of us if he made final 2, and that's why people need to get rid of him. I don't know if I'm being targeted, but I have bad jury management and if people vote bitterly I'll easily lose 7-0? (I think there's 7 jurors). If people keep TJ, there won't be another immunity challenge where your relationships with the other houseguests matters I don't think, he will win the F4 immunity challenge and the F3 immunity challenge.

If you signed up to get second, then by all means keeping TJ is the correct choice. If you came to win, voting him is the biggest game move you could've made at this point.
2258 days 8 hours ago
TJ2807
TJ - Are you worried without immunity tonight? You were the first one out does that mean ur probably going home?

I think what James said says it all. I'm going home tonight because somehow I'm a threat XD

I don't see myself winning this game. Will won't vote me, Robby won't vote me, I doubt Lucas would vote me, the only Person who might vote me rn is Ross. Also, the Ross vote I knew nothing about, not great for my game lmao. I'm on the bottom and would honestly do anything to survive at this point, I'm no comp beast, look at Jack he's won more than I have and James isn't bad at comps either. Most of my comp wins were LUCK COMPS GUYS
I don't have anyone at this point, I was blindsided last vote and I'm on the bottom. If you think string the person who's all alone is a good strategy then go ahead. But wouldn't it be good to keep me if people like James will target me until I'm gone? He would keep anyone over me and I know I can't win every comp, I WAS TERRIBLE IN THIS ONE. Is anyone else a little shook how James supposedly burned all his bridges but managed to stay in the game and get Robby out, then he got Ross out who was targeting him and now is trying to get me out. Why are you handing him a win here? I vote for me is a vote to make James win the game....
2258 days 6 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Iz has chosen to quit the game! You are all now the final four and you will be competing in a new comp!

Jonah will become Juror #5

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!