This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction 11: Give It My Best Shot

Topic » Eviction 11: Give It My Best..

2260 days 7 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Come on in guys!

TJ won immunity so you can't vote for him everyone else is in fact fair game tonight!

EVERYONE HAS ONE VOTE TONIGHT!

Discussion Questions:

TJ - Congrats on immunity! How great does it feel to be in the final five 2-3 evictions away from FTC? Do you feel you have more power tonight than usual?

Jack - Are you worried you'll be seen as a threat? How can you strategically place your vote tonight?

Ross - Is it possible that we will draw rocks tonight? Would you be willing to go to rocks?

Iz & James - After surviving the block last week are you worried people will vote against you tonight? Do you think you have an upper hand of some sort?

Matt - What is the best thing you can say to have someone vote with you?

You have 24 hours to vote!

If I get them all tonight, I'll read them!
2260 days 7 hours ago
TJ2807
TJ - Congrats on immunity! How great does it feel to be in the final five 2-3 evictions away from FTC? Do you feel you have more power tonight than usual?
YAY. I'm super stoked, i can't believe i made it this far and immunity is amazing. I'm so close to the end and it's a great feeling. I feel like I have the power that people will desire my vote and knowing I am safe is huge. I just can't believe I am still here and to be guaranteed f5 is huge.
2260 days 7 hours ago
survivornerd
What is the best thing you can say to have someone vote with you?

"Please vote with me"
2260 days 6 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Jack - Are you worried you'll be seen as a threat? How can you strategically place your vote tonight?

I mean, I think if you're in f6 and you're NOT worried...you've got another thing coming. Tonight will be all about placing myself correctly for f5 and hoping for the best. I want to hear from people too, because I'd really prefer not to go to rocks, haha
2260 days 2 hours ago
J2999
James - After surviving the block last week are you worried people will vote against you tonight? Do you think you have an upper hand of some sort?

Yeah people probably will vote against me. In this game the only upper hand you can know you have is safety, which I don't have.
2259 days 21 hours ago
Ross56
Ross - Is it possible that we will draw rocks tonight? Would you be willing to go to rocks?

Obviously. A 3-3 vote is possible lol. I would not go to rocks honestly. We've voted out 10 people in this game and made it this far, I would hate to go out by chance
2259 days 6 hours ago
VegasBoy94
*returns with urn*

If anyone has a non-existent advantage and they would like to play it now would be the time to do so.
2259 days 6 hours ago
VegasBoy94
*no one stands*
2259 days 6 hours ago
VegasBoy94
I'll read the votes
2259 days 6 hours ago
VegasBoy94
First vote...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*flips vote*
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
James
2259 days 6 hours ago
VegasBoy94
2nd vote...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*flips vote*
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Ross
2259 days 6 hours ago
VegasBoy94
That's 1 vote Ross, 1 vote James, 4 votes left.
2259 days 6 hours ago
VegasBoy94
3rd vote...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*flips vote*
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
James
2259 days 6 hours ago
VegasBoy94
4th vote...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*flips vote*
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Ross
2259 days 6 hours ago
VegasBoy94
That's 2 votes Ross and 2 votes James, 2 votes left!
2259 days 6 hours ago
VegasBoy94
5th vote...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*flips vote*
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Ross

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!