This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction 10: There's No Rule Against Shooting Yourself

Topic » Eviction 10: There's No Rule..

2288 days 17 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Come on in guys!

Results:

Power: 3 votes, 1 save
Ross - 10
Matt - 8

People: 2 votes
Jack - 0ish
TJ - 0

Peasants: 1 vote
James - 0
Iz - 0
Robby - 0

Discussion Questions:

Ross - You were not shot once. Is that because everyone loves you or doesn't see you as a threat?

Matt - Similar to Ross you were only shot twice do you feel you have an advantage because people don't see you as a threat?

Jack - Is safety key this late in the game? Do you feel that whoever goes this week will shape the entire game?

TJ - You were one vote from being Juror #2, how does it feel to be in the Final 6? Do you think survivor will be a big change?

James - You were the subject of a lot drama at the house meeting do you see that hurting you?

Iz - You were shot very quickly do you think that you will be heading to the jury house tonight?

Robby - Do you think you can survive tonight even though you were shot first?

24 hours to vote and confess!

Good Luck: If I get the votes tonight I'll read them!
2288 days 17 hours ago
survivornerd
Matt - Similar to Ross you were only shot twice do you feel you have an advantage because people don't see you as a threat?

I don't know if people see me as a threat. Not getting shot much couldn't have helped
2288 days 17 hours ago
TJ2807
first i just want to say ty for using that as episode quote XD

TJ - You were one vote from being Juror #2, how does it feel to be in the Final 6? Do you think survivor will be a big change?
It feels great, i was close to being 8th so to know i won't be 8th or 7th is really refreshing. Surviver will be a huge change, people who are able to be in the people/low power will be much more vulnerable and possible votes.
2288 days 13 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Jack - Is safety key this late in the game? Do you feel that whoever goes this week will shape the entire game?

Safety is key literally every week. That's why next week is slightly terrifying. Safety will be a less common thing to have with survivor hitting!

This weeks eviction will have a huge impact. All three of the peasants have things about them that are threatening. So I guess it's really picking as a group, which one is most threatening to all of our individual games.
2288 days 11 hours ago
J2999
James - You were the subject of a lot drama at the house meeting do you see that hurting you?

I figured when Ross shot me the first time that it was gonna be the end for me, as it was mathematically impossible to do anything else

I’ll speak to people properly in 8 hours, but I don’t think it can hurt me anymore.
I have no votes. People see getting me out as a move. Their choice if they think that, but there’s bigger fish to fry. Without trying to be bigheaded, there’s three pretty decent players on the block, getting me out is the weakest move of the three people can make
2287 days 16 hours ago
VegasBoy94
In just a few moments, Robby, Iz, or James will become the final player voted out Pre-Survivor and the third member of the jury!

#ButFirst lets see who the power saved!
2287 days 16 hours ago
VegasBoy94
The peasant with the most saves....
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
James, congrats!
2287 days 16 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Which leaves Robby & Iz
2287 days 16 hours ago
VegasBoy94
The peasant with the most votes and going home tonight...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Robby, I am so sorry for you to go!
2287 days 16 hours ago
TJ2807
rip Robby
2287 days 16 hours ago
Robbyjak
I had a blast guys.
No hard feelings
Good luck
I hope to see you all really going for it in these last days
2287 days 16 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Final Tally:

Saves:

James - 2*
Robby - 0
Iz - 0

Votes:

James - 1*
Robby - 12
Iz - 0
2287 days 16 hours ago
VegasBoy94
*turns to face Final 6*

First off, congrats is in order! You have now made it to the final stretch of this game! 2nd off, you all just voted off Robby unanimously which means you have set a record for the first unanimous Pre-Survivor eviction and you have shown that you all think alike. I have no idea what that means for the rest of the game but good luck!

Next comp posted soon!

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!