This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction 9: It Could Be a Waste

Topic » Eviction 9: It Could Be a..

2291 days 9 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Come on in guys!

Results:

Power: 3 votes, 1 save
Jack - 49
Iz - 48*

People: 2 votes
James - 48*
Ross - 21
Robby - 15

Peasants: 1 vote
TJ - 8
Matt - 5
Lucas - 0

Discussion Questions:

Jack - You now have power once again and have 1/2 of the votes, do you think that you have a lot of power tonight?

Iz - You earned power by chatzy tonight, how does it feel? Do you think luck is on your side?

James - On the flip you lost out on tonight's save via chatzy, do you feel that luck is against you?

Ross/Robby - How important is safety as we inch towards the end? Do you think survivor mode is in the near future?

Peasants - Tonight there is an immense need for the saves as one save will guarantee you a chance to draw rocks for safety, do you think that you need to be talking to the power more? What is the best thing you have to offer?

You have 24 hours to vote and confess!

Good Luck!
2291 days 9 hours ago
J2999
James - On the flip you lost out on tonight's save via chatzy, do you feel that luck is against you?

Yeah I have shit luck. I am pissed about how it resulted in us going to a chatzy,  but I guess that's irrelevant. At least I am safe, and I'm happy I am making F7.
2291 days 9 hours ago
TJ2807
Peasants - Tonight there is an immense need for the saves as one save will guarantee you a chance to draw rocks for safety, do you think that you need to be talking to the power more? What is the best thing you have to offer?
I think i need to talk to everyone. Yes it's very important to talk to the power ( Hi Jack and Iz) but like if i leave it up to chance if one theoretically saves me i could still very well go home. So i need to talk to more than just those two to try and be sure i'm safe.
The best thing i have to offer is well my word that i will repay whoever saves me and do the same for them if/when the situation arises...
2291 days 9 hours ago
survivornerd

The best thing I have to offer is my loyalty. As we've all seen throughout the entire game, I am not a great competitor, but pretty soon it won't matter once we get to Survivor, then loyalty will be the most important factor.
2291 days 7 hours ago
lucasmaximo15

I was already preparing for this, this day was really exhausting, today like I was all day outside of my house doing work things, and trying to spam on my phone so people go to my blog but we saw the result nobody cared about me lol and I already knew that was going to happen, now that the power can at least give two people a chance of being safe is the best feeling in the world but at the same time we need to worry not just on the fact of the power we need to talk with the people it’s really a critique situation rigth now, and what I have to offer? I have to offer my vote, loyalty and my word, all game I have done that people know where do I stand here so if you have questions I’m open for any debate or conversation, I will talk with you now depends on you to respond and create a conversation with me, a conversation needs at least 2 people
2290 days 19 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Jack - You now have power once again and have 1/2 of the votes, do you think that you have a lot of power tonight?

Iz and I can either come to an agreement or leave it to chance. Unfortunately, I have a feeling it will be the latter. This still is a pretty good amount of power, but ultimately, the power is with the votes, and the rocks. We'll just have to wait and see what will happen and for the first time this season, I don't think that anyone will be able to know the outcome until the eviction, because some of this eviction will come down to luck.
2290 days 6 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Welcome to Eviction #9! Where tonight someone will become the ninth person voted out and the 2nd member of the jury.

In just a few moments, Matt, TJ, or Lucas will head to the jury house!
2290 days 6 hours ago
VegasBoy94
#ButFirst We need to find out who the power saved!
2290 days 6 hours ago
VegasBoy94
The Peasant with the most saves tonight...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
NO ONE!

TJ & Matt both got 1 save so chatzy will break it.

Link to chatzy: http://us20.chatzy.com/18451311586540
2290 days 6 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Congrats Matt you have been saved tonight!

That leaves us with TJ & Lucas
2290 days 6 hours ago
VegasBoy94
The peasant with the most votes and joining the jury tonight...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Lucas, I am so sorry it is time for you to go!
2290 days 6 hours ago
lucasmaximo15
I knew it
2290 days 6 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Final Tally

Saves:
Lucas - 0
Matt - 1*
TJ - 1

Votes:
Lucas - 8
Matt - 0
TJ - 7
2290 days 6 hours ago
TJ2807
OMG

sorry Lucas

:)
2290 days 6 hours ago
VegasBoy94
*turns to face Final 7*

Well a one vote difference certainly shows you where this game stands. Seven People left meaning there is no where to hide. With talks of survivor starting now the game is on its heals, who will remain victorious and who will burn along with Rome? Only time will tell.

Grab your stuff head out.

Next comp posted shortly!

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!