This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 - Candi

Topic » Tribal Council #7 - Candi

1384 days 16 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Welcome Candi to your first official tribal council together. Brandon has won immunity and is safe at this tribal council. As for the other nine of you, it's fair game

PYN in the thread if you want a question

Votes are due tomorrow at 6PM EST
If you do not vote in time, then you will receive a self vote
Follow the rules if you have any lingering questions. If the rules don't answer them just ask me.

Good Luck
1384 days 16 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Patricklk
1384 days 16 hours ago
Basketball200
Ryan
1384 days 16 hours ago
nnewman3
Nick
1384 days 16 hours ago
Jaesus123
Tiff
1384 days 16 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Patrick - There was a lot of drama with that challenge. Can that sway your vote in any way tonight with who cut who's ropes?

Ryan - You weren't at the challenge tonight. Is there a reason or were you just lazy?

Nick - With a possibility of 10 advantages being in the game, are there any worries for tonight that they may come into play?

Tiffany - You were cut very early in the challenge. Does that give you a sense of discomfort that you may be the target tonight?
1384 days 16 hours ago
TheRenny
Renny
1384 days 16 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Renny - You have been mildly inactive this season in terms of challenge. Now that merge has came, is there a feeling that the game has begun and you need to start picking your game up?
1384 days 16 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Me I guess
1384 days 16 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Brandon - You won the challenge by winning very few rounds. Is that a testament of your social game as of now? And do you feel as though this immunity was needed?
1384 days 16 hours ago
nnewman3
I think an advantage might or might not come into play tonight dan
1384 days 16 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Patrick - There was a lot of drama with that challenge. Can that sway your vote in any way tonight with who cut who's ropes?

Yes of course it could. It would definitely be in the back of your mind and it mightnt necessarily factor into this vote but it could to the next one. You never know where peoples heads are at so anything could happen. And its also first merge vote which is a big vote because it sets the tone for the rest of the game
1384 days 16 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Yung
1384 days 16 hours ago
TheRenny
Renny - You have been mildly inactive this season in terms of challenge. Now that merge has came, is there a feeling that the game has begun and you need to start picking your game up?

Depends on your game style ;)
1384 days 16 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Brandon - You won the challenge by winning very few rounds. Is that a testament of your social game as of now? And do you feel as though this immunity was needed?

I guess in a way it had to do with my social game, but hey man, I鈥檇 say I鈥檓 a pretty nice guy! To give ya an example, I was walking into the grocery store today and there was an elderly lady putting groceries in her car. Then outta nowhere, a gust of wind (uh oh!) blew her shopping cart away from her 馃槯! Keep in mind that her shopping cart had her purse, and her car keys in it still. I could鈥檝e easily grabbed her purse and ran off. But I didn鈥檛, Daniel. I grabbed her cart and pushed it back over to her. THAT鈥橲 how nice I am. And today, my pleasantness was rewarded with immunity! And to answer your second question, immunity is needed All the time. It just depends on how bad you need it.
1384 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Yung - You barely went to tribal council pre-merge. Does that scare you as you haven't tested any loyalties that you have with others?

open group

DanZ Survivor - All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!