This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 - Sewu

Topic » Tribal Council #5 - Sewu

1380 days 1 hour ago
DanielzSnooz
Welcome Sewu to your second tribal council. Welcome back and good luck with your decision

PYN in the thread if you want a question

Votes are due tomorrow at 6:00 PM EST
If you do not vote in time, then you will receive a self vote
Follow the rules if you have any lingering questions. If the rules don't answer them just ask me.

Good Luck
1380 days ago
Basketball200
Ryan
1380 days ago
DanielzSnooz
Ryan - Your tribe really lacked in terms of activity today but the challenge was extremely close nonetheless. Will that be of importance when deciding your vote tonight?
1379 days 20 hours ago
Mattyboy0005
Matt
1379 days 18 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Patrick
1379 days 10 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Matt - With your previous tribe being down 4-2 for this vote, are you worried that it's a 50/50 chance it could be you tonight?

Patrick - With merge looming, does how you vote change a bit as you are now looking at people who bigger targets rather than who's inactive?
1379 days 9 hours ago
Jaesus123
Me
1379 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Tiffany - Last vote it was very clear that tribal lines were still intact. Will that be the same case tonight?
1379 days 6 hours ago
Jaesus123
Tiffany - Last vote it was very clear that tribal lines were still intact. Will that be the same case tonight?

I mean your looking at a 4 to 2 majority however I wouldn’t be shocked if something happens tonight at the end of the day this is survivor and anything can happen at tribal council.
1379 days 5 hours ago
Basketball200
Ryan - Your tribe really lacked in terms of activity today but the challenge was extremely close nonetheless. Will that be of importance when deciding your vote tonight?
I feel like that might factor into the vote, but we’ll see
1379 days 5 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Reading the votes...
1379 days 5 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Patrick - With merge looming, does how you vote change a bit as you are now looking at people who bigger targets rather than who's inactive?

Well i mean of course we have to start thinking about big threats but i do believe that people need to be active at merge aswell and we dont even know whos the frontrunner yet because i have barely met half the people so thats where my vote is leaning towards
1379 days 5 hours ago
Mattyboy0005
Matt - With your previous tribe being down 4-2 for this vote, are you worried that it's a 50/50 chance it could be you tonight?

Definitely. I know they have numbers, so if they want me gone, I’m gone.
1379 days 5 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
*brings back urn
If anyone has an advantage / idol and you would like to play it now would be the time to do so...
1379 days 5 hours ago
Jaesus123
*looks side to side*_
1379 days 5 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
ANONYMOUSLY someone has used an advantage...

open group

DanZ Survivor - All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!