This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 - Tonad

Topic » Tribal Council #11 - Tonad

1352 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Welcome Tonad to your fifth tribal council as a merged tribe. Welcoming Gavin, Michael, Jimmy and Sam voted out last tribal council. Jake has won immunity and therefore can not be voted out. Everyone else is fair game

PYN in the thread if you want a question

Votes are due tomorrow at 6:00PM EST
If you do not vote in time, then you will receive a self vote
Follow the rules if you have any lingering questions. If the rules don't answer them just ask me.

Good Luck
1352 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
hi
1351 days 19 hours ago
Russell11
Question please
1351 days 16 hours ago
DrPepsi
Cam
1351 days 12 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Tim - With there being so many idols and advantages that are possibly left in the game, how do you tackle those what ifs?

Abel - You've been the target for a few votes now. Why do you think that's the case?

Cam - You wasted your idol last vote. How do you feel now that you have no idol to fall back on? Do you feel like you can be the target tonight?
1351 days 12 hours ago
DrPepsi
Cam - You wasted your idol last vote. How do you feel now that you have no idol to fall back on? Do you feel like you can be the target tonight

I could be but it gives me some relief cause now not everyone’s scared of it
1351 days 11 hours ago
Russell11
Abel - You've been the target for a few votes now. Why do you think that's the case?

Bitches be hating.
1351 days 11 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
I'll go tally the votes...
1351 days 11 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
*brings back urn*

If anyone would like to use a hidden immunity idol / advantage and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1351 days 11 hours ago
Russell11
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GregariousKeyKookaburra-size_restricted.gif
1351 days 11 hours ago
Gerasimov
That would be me. Playing this for myself.
1351 days 11 hours ago
Russell11
*stands up*
1351 days 11 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Abel first and then Gera
1351 days 11 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Abel?
1351 days 11 hours ago
Russell11
I think it would be downright depressing to sit and watch green bananas turn yellow without my debaucherous little villains. So, I’m playing this for myself.
1351 days 11 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
*takes carved object*

In the survivor rules it states if someone uses an idol, then all votes casted against them will not count...

This IS....

open group

DanZ Survivor - All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!