This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All-Stars - Final Tribal Council

Topic » All-Stars - Final Tribal..

1331 days 2 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Congratulations Abel, Gera and Jeremy on making it to the Final Tribal Council

You have played a part in every jurors departure and now the power shifts from the players to the jurors

Jurors: Brendan, Scott, Tony, Yung, Jake, Nick, JJ, Curly, Ethan and Ryan
You will now make your decision as to who you believe deserve the title of sole survivor
Questions are recommended

Abel, Gera and Jeremy
You must now give you speeches and make your case of why you deserve to win this game

Jurors, you have until 6PM EST Tomorrow (Wednesday) to cast your vote
Reunion will be tomorrow @8PM EST

Good luck with your decisions
1331 days 1 hour ago
Gerasimov
Hello everyone! Well, first off I want to thank Daniel for hosting a great game, and now I will talk to the jury.

I came into this game knowing I needed to do things differently than I did in Haiti. I was viewed as a "brainless goat" by some in Haiti which wasn't true but I had to change that perception of me. I planned to be a little more cutthroat and I wanted to establish better relationships with people who weren't in my main alliance. I needed to stick with my alliance because we had a great chance of getting to the end together, but I had other connections that helped me get further and I hope that in such a great All Stars season, people will respect how I played. I wanted to play very socially proficient in the early game to set me up to play strategically at the end. I also didn't want to put myself out there as a challenge threat, but I won at final 11 which was a great time to be safe. I even opted out of one completely to get a Snooze Fest ticket. I'm going to take you through my thought process at each point in the game, because much of my social and strategic game was behind the scenes of course. Good luck to Abel and Jeremy, we couldn't have gotten here without each other!

PRE-SWAP: The Malahat tribe was an absolute disaster but I never felt in danger. The first vote was not as disorganized as it looked, it was a designed split and then the 2 not involved split themselves. The other notable tribal was the 3rd one we went to in a row. I had put myself in a position where everyone wanted to work with me and this was proven at this vote when I put my foot down in voting Brandon. It became a choice between Brandon and Curly which was not going to work for me because I had established a great connection with the latter. Me and Curly worked closely pre-swap and when Scott and JJ were considering voting him out, I sprang into action and saved my pal. It was mainly Scott who came up with the plan, and this also made me and Curly wary of him. I also told Curly about the plan to take him out and how I worked to save him. I think one of the best parts of my game was helping out my allies to the point where they feel beholden to me. This was a big reason I wasn't targeted for a long time. The trauma that the Malahat tribe had to endure really did bring us closer and the connections with Curly and JJ helped me immensely and I knew I'd be in a good position come merge as long as my friends in the Haiti 5 were there with me.

POST-SWAP: For me, not a lot happened here. It was miraculous how all the Haiti 5 ended up on a tribe, and let's be honest, it wasn't fair. We were just too good in the challenges, but we would've had the numbers if we had gone to tribal. On Nu Humalco, I also connected really well with Ryan who I have so much in common with. We went days just talking about everything besides game and those were some of my favorite conversations I had in this game.

MERGE: I came into the merge in the best spot of anybody because I made great connections with Curly, JJ, and Scott early on, plus I knew Haiti had my back and I had theirs. But I knew this was going to be tricky to maneuver, so I had to play really smart and strategically. I did have to lie to people I genuinely liked, but early on in the merge I didn't feel like I had to vote out a true ally.

13th - I didn't even get to truly meet Brendan so this was an easy vote for me. Looking back, this was such a strangely unified vote considering how divided the game became. Much of this was down to the Haiti 5+4 Montenegro pact which I had heard about from Scott. It was an easy enough thing to get on board with but I think we all knew it was destined to fail. The 1 person that nobody seemed to have any objections toward voting for was Brendan, so we ended up delaying the inevitable blow-up for 1 day.

12th - And oh did it ever blow up. The 5+4 was officially over and really I just wanted to stay out of as much drama as possible. This was definitely a great decision as it led to the demise of Scott who I really didn't trust. He was another person I enjoyed talking to about non-game stuff, but I did want him to go because he was so unpredictable. I don't think he would've come after me until much later but he was clearly going to gun for the Haiti 5 as a group, so he needed to go.

11th - The game was now going to be about the 2 big sides. Haiti vs. Montenegro (plus Yung) officially began and those who were involved were truly stuck on their side. I also got roped into a 5 person alliance started by Scott but it really didn't come to much until this vote. It still didn't come to anything because we were 4 people in a game of 11, and so we had no power. This was a chat consisting of me, Yung, Curly, and JJ. I also got the sense that it was set up to get me to say a name, which I refused to do because I really didn't trust Yung and I started to feel that Curly and I were never going to work together in the long term. It made no sense for us 4 to be together, but I appreciated being included and I wanted to keep Curly and JJ as close to me as possible while also keeping my real alliance safe. This was the vote with the craziest tribal I think I've ever experienced, with the amazing revote tactics that Jake and the rest of Haiti put together along with JJ in order to get it to rocks. Helped that I was immune and couldn't go home on rocks, but Nick would survive as well, giving Haiti 50% of the final 10. We were set.

10th - A lot went down before this vote regarding who leaked that the vote was going to be for Yung last time, only for him to use an idol. I didn't really mind the leak because there was nothing that was going to break up the Haiti 5. I still had 100% trust in them and they had no reason not to trust me. I also made my intentions publically clear that the people I was targeting were Yung and Ethan. This was simply because I had no game connection to them, and I felt like I had achieved enough trust with Curly and Ryan to the point where they wouldn't want me to go. However, I wasn't among the top threats from the Haiti 5 anyway. Basically I told Curly that we'd team up at a certain point down the line to make a move and go to the end together. This really was a snake move by me because I wasn't looking to do that. My goal here was for Curly and hopefully by extension JJ and maybe Ryan to keep me off the radar for the next few rounds. This also gave me a shot in the game if Haiti were to get decimated, then I would've been able to stick to my word with Curly and maybe we would've made a move at some point. But soon, Curly and I drifted apart, as we both had to do what was best for our game, which was sticking with our respective alliance. I no longer felt that Curly had my back and I do not blame him one bit. Because I didn't have his back as much as I was saying. But of course I wanted him to stay as a back up plan for me, and so it was good for me that Yung went home here. This was also around the time that I became paranoid about being at the bottom of the Haiti 5, so I wanted to put together a backup plan, however the sides were way too divided and I needed to stick with the side that was in control.

9th - I would like to just talk about how the auction screwed Haiti so badly. Every single fucking item went against us, and my safety without power was much more of a hindrance than anything to be happy about. I was already going to be safe, I knew I wasn't getting a vote, and now I couldn't help my alliance. I really thought this was the end of us. We were helpless in regard to advantages and it just sucked that the auction changed the game as much as it did, but it made it a lot more interesting for sure. Jake leaving was a brutal blow to my game as I really was looking to make the final 3 with him and Jeremy. I've seen how a jury didn't respect their games last season and I was banking on that happening again. But I had to adapt.

8th - The votes around this time are pretty straightforward except for who JJ was voting. He was who everyone wanted on their side, but in reality he knew what he was doing, and all of our begging for him to vote with us was for nothing and Nick tragically went home.

7th - This was the first vote where I was even slightly concerned about going home. I felt like I burned a bridge with Curly but again the only vote that mattered was JJ's. I didn't think he'd vote me but it was in the back of my mind. But really I just needed him to vote Ethan, who I've been trying to get out for days and had a good chance of winning this game!! I was completely shocked at the vote and I didn't want JJ to go but it was better him than Abel.

6th - 3 Haiti vs. 3 Montenegro, was there ever a question about going to rocks? I welcomed it, and even received votes for the first time this game, so I still wasn't vulnerable due to the rock draw. And rocks went our way, giving us a massive advantage.

5th - I won immunity here in the confessionals challenge, but this vote was pretty simple. Ethan or Ryan, but Ethan was in my opinion more of a threat to stop me from getting final 3. I also felt with him in at f4 I would be more vulnerable, whereas Idk if Ryan would come for me. If Ryan were to win final immunity, there's a chance I could convince him to save me.

F4 - It turned out I was definitely vulnerable here as Abel went to take a shot at me. He rectified the situation on the revote, but I think also shows that people in the game viewed me as a jury threat, and I hope that is true. I campaigned on the revote and hoped to convince Abel that the jury will only reward a Haiti player if we're the only ones in the final 3. Whatever influenced his decision, it was the right one. And I get to sit in my first ever final 3.

Please vote for me because I think I played the most well rounded game of everyone. Besides immunities which we all won, I think I played a better social game with the other side and it led to me not being targeted until deep in the game. I have no regrets on how I played, and I had to take out people along the way that I truly enjoyed talking and playing with. As an alliance, the Haiti 5 experienced adversity but we still made it to the end! This is the first time I've made the finals in a group game, and I put so much focus on this game and I've never played with more effort. I thought I had a good chance of winning this game once we reached the merge, and I didn't stop playing and thinking about this game for one moment. Thank you for your consideration.

I am willing to answer any questions and elaborate on anything you'd like because I whipped this up pretty quickly and while I tried to go in depth, there may have been things I missed. Good luck Abel & Jeremy!!!!
1331 days 1 hour ago
bwburke94
My question is simple: why do you think you deserve to win the game?
1331 days 1 hour ago
_JB_
Hey guys!

Thank you for hosting Daniel. Thank you jury for making it so difficult to get to the end. Thanks Abel and Gera for being so loyal throughout this entire game. Best of luck to you two.

Some of you might be thinking… Jeremy, the craziest dude in the game made Final 3? Again?

And my answer to you is yes, but there was a method to all of my madness.

Last season, I made it all the way to Final 3 only to lose to Nick and Jake because people presumed I was following them. My strategy this season was to prove that I could play a game on my own this time, and I think I did.

My strategy this season was to have fun, enjoy myself, build some connections and hope for the best.

This allowed me to adopt this persona of this super aloof, blunt player who always wanted to get all the cards out on the table, solving every mystery that came my way in the game.

This being All-Stars, I know the level of play would increase so I wanted to put myself, and everyone else, on the same playing field. I wanted to paint targets on everyone else’s back to have their threat level grow as mine shrunk.

This strategy was used in the first vote to get Bobby out, the swap where I put Brendan’s plan on blast, Scott’s boot and the hours after Yung’s idol play when I called Nicky out for leaking the vote to the other side.

I was able to paint a target on others’ backs while appearing to be this very la la la player. On the surface, I was la la la, but behind the scenes, I was building trust and alliances with several people, Haiti and outside — most notably with Ethan, JJ and Ryan.

I think this was a big reason why I was never the primary target for a single vote and why I sit here tonight coming in with a chance to win.

I hope to answer your questions tonight and I promise to fight for your votes and leave my game out there on the table, just like I have all season.

Thank you.
1331 days 1 hour ago
_JB_
bwburke94

I believe I deserve to win the game because I played the riskiest out of the Final 3. It's easy to call us the Haiti 3 and say we did the same moves. And the truth is we did for the most part, always vote the same way.

However, what sets me apart from Abel and Gera is my social connections to players outside the Haiti alliance (Ethan, JJ, Ryan), my willingness to put my game on the line and to get some blood on my hands. Abel and Gera played a very safe game, whilst I played a very dangerous game. That allows me to stand out and is why I believe I deserve your vote to win the game over my opponents.
1331 days 1 hour ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Hello Final 3!  I just want to say congratulations to you, Gera, you, Jeremy and you, Abel.  You guys played fantastic and you all deserve to be there.

I just want to tell you that my vote is completely up in the air.  I think all 3 of you played fine games and all 3 of you are worthy representatives of an all star season.

My question is to all 3 of you is the same:

Let's assume that Daniel announced right now that there is one final twist....there would only be a final 2.   All 3 of you would have to go to tribal right now and vote out someone.  No one would have immunity.

Who would each of you vote out and why?

Im curious to see what your strategies would be in such a case.

Good luck to you all!

Love,
The Godfather
1331 days ago
_JB_
@scott

I vote out Abel. He proved at the Final 4 that he had doubts in our alliance. I think, like you said, we all played fine games. I have confidence that my game can compete against both Abel and Gera, so that doesn't factor into my decision.

Gera has also been my ride or die since Day 1 of Haiti. We've never turned on each other and we have made two finales together and now a FTC. I could never vote him out.
1331 days ago
Gerasimov
bwburke94

I deserve to win because I believe I went above and beyond in connecting with people and establishing real personal connections with them. It wasn't always game talk, either. I started out on a tribe that had to go to 3 tribals in a row. I didn't receive a vote, and I never was considered. It was with people like Curly, JJ, and Scott that I worked closely with at the very beginning and 2 of them I was close to throughout part of the merge. We were "The Fabulous 4" and I eventually needed to make moves and go against them. But I also enjoyed talking about non-game things with people like Ryan, Scott and Yung, and I know that kind of stuff goes a long way in getting people to trust you and actually like you. I went the longest in the game without receiving a vote, and I put that down to those connections that I made. It really did help that I was able to go to tribal a few times pre-merge because I knew I could trust that JJ, Curly, and Scott weren't going to come for me at least early on in the merge. I also had to lie to them at times, especially Curly. It pained me because I liked Curly but I knew at some point we were going to have to target each other. A lot of other stuff is stuff I mentioned in my speech, but as Jeremy mentioned, we all did a lot of things similar, so I don't want to repeat a lot and I want to differentiate myself as best I can.

@Scott - My answer to your question is that I would vote out Abel, simply because I was never going to write down Jeremy's name unless it was as a jury vote. I also do believe some things that Jeremy did in this game rubbed people the wrong way and his bluntness could've been off putting for some, but we'll have to see if that was truly the case.
1330 days 22 hours ago
LEANNA
Wow rough F3 for me - I genuinely like and respect all of you! ♥️   

Short 1 sentence responses each, compare all the Jury members (and yourself) to a survivor player and explain why.

Bonus points if you include Daniel!!

Good luck all 🍀
1330 days 22 hours ago
gethann
Congrats to all 3 of you!

I have a general question and than specific to all of you. A lot of this season was the "threat of the Haiti alliance". I want something kind of concise on what you did that separates you from the idea of the Haiti collective. In other words, what did you do to branch out from the Haiti 5 and like how did you show you weren't blindly following them whether it be in terms of social bonds you made, moves, etc.

Gera- You talk about this social game but like I still haven't seen it because we didn't interact much (though I did try). As you told me you kind of just "wrote me off" so why shouldn't I do the same? With the relationships you made and those authetnic bonds, please tell me something you learned about your allies (Ryan, Curly, JJ, etc) not game related

JB- I think you played a good game tbh but I also think jury management is also kind of important. I think one thing that made me want to distance myself from you was the trial (and tho you apologized), i told you it irked me and than at one point you just told me, the haiti alliance would be final 5. We had a good relationship throughout but I want to know more on how your managed the jury.

Abel- I feel so far , you were the only one who branched from the Haiti group with the JJ vote but I need to see your speech also lol so I want to see you talk about your relationship sand how you maneuvered through this game because I saw a very quiet game.
1330 days 22 hours ago
_JB_
@JJ I will answer your question later or in the morning as it is multiple parts.
1330 days 22 hours ago
_JB_
JB- I think you played a good game tbh but I also think jury management is also kind of important. I think one thing that made me want to distance myself from you was the trial (and tho you apologized), i told you it irked me and than at one point you just told me, the haiti alliance would be final 5. We had a good relationship throughout but I want to know more on how your managed the jury.

Thanks Ethan. Again, I apologize for calling you out in the trial. It's probably the one thing in the game I regret was making you feel uncomfortable.

As for the jury management, I think it's underestimated. I don't think many people on the jury are particularly mad at me because my game involved very little lying. I want to say I was truthful 99% of the time in this game. It's incredibly hard to play a truthful game and make it to the end.

When Scott was going, I was upfront and honest with him about my vote.

When Tony was being targeted, I let it be known with him.

Jake and Nick are my Final 3 from last season and we had a very strong relationship in this game too.

With you, me telling you that Haiti was sticking together was simply me not wanting to bs you. That was my strategy. I think people appreciated that I was overtly honest and was a straight shooter versus some others who were not.

When the auction took place, Curly and Yung were people I regret not building stronger relationships with, but I tried to always give a heads up to you, Ryan and JJ whenever I heard something come up. I tried to protect you guys as much as I could while also staying loyal to my core alliance. I think my "jury management" with the three of yall while also playing this straight shooter game are what kept me here when Haiti lost the numbers advantage at the auction.
1330 days 21 hours ago
Gerasimov
@Ethan - I was not blindly following the Haiti alliance, however I felt we had a good thing going and there was no need to screw something like that up. It got to a point where there was no point in making a move against them because then I would have them against me and I'd be stuck at the bottom if I were to try to get into another alliance. There was a time where I was deeply concerned about how the game would play out for me if all of Haiti made the final 5, because it happened to me in Haiti. I really made sure I attached myself to Abel because we were both in that position in Haiti, and I knew I had Jeremy. But of course there were social bonds outside of the alliance that were huge. I also was involved in a chat with JJ, Curly, Yung, and they trusted me enough to include me. I hesitate to mention too much about this because it was pre-merge, but I went to tribal 3 days in a row and didn't receive a vote. There was nobody from Haiti helping me there. This was honestly not concise so I'm sorry.

"Gera- You talk about this social game but like I still haven't seen it because we didn't interact much (though I did try). As you told me you kind of just "wrote me off" so why shouldn't I do the same? With the relationships you made and those authetnic bonds, please tell me something you learned about your allies (Ryan, Curly, JJ, etc) not game related"

For your more specific question, yes you're right we didn't talk much. I didn't ignore you like you seem to imply though, but I can see why you'd be confused about that part of my game. Outside of the Haiti 5, all of Curly, JJ, Ryan, and I'll include Scott, were important, and here's what I learned about them.

JJ - Right off the bat we connected and I learned that we both had the same major in college! I learned that he's interested in history and knows a thing or two about Latin America.

Ryan - We talked so much about the NHL playoffs and how both our hockey teams are doing well. He's also a Los Angeles Angels fan (that's baseball), but is from Calgary not Vancouver like I thought. Lastly, we bonded over our love of Western Canada although I've never been. And hopefully Ryan will be able to visit Philadelphia in the future as he told me he wanted to do.

Curly - A lot of our connection was purely game and we basically just wanted to take care of business. But I felt like we were very similar players and I got the sense that is probably true of us as people too.

Scott - It was pretty eerie how much Scott and I had in common. He grew up not far from me in NJ and he even mentioned some smaller towns near me that he's been to. He talked about some of his family and how some of them go to school in my region, and we also bonded over sports.

Yung - Although we weren't allies, we both are huge Philadelphia Flyers fans. Okay so it helped that a lot of people in this game like sports!
1330 days 19 hours ago
Gerasimov
@JJ - "Short 1 sentence responses each, compare all the Jury members (and yourself) to a survivor player and explain why.

Bonus points if you include Daniel!!"

-----
I'm going to try to keep this as brief as possible. Some are game related, some are more about personality.

Brendan - From what I gathered, Brendan didn't seem very well liked in this game lol, so I will compare him to Jean-Robert Bellande from China!

Scott - Ciera Eastin in Game Changers because I think Scott played a bit too hard from the jump and it all came crashing down.

Tony - I just got kind of a Randy Bailey vibe from him, probably due to his willingness to be involved in conflict and the grumpy demeanor Tony displayed in his last few days in the game. This was a tough one, didn't want to go the easy route of picking someone who was rocked out.

Yung - Kim Spradlin in WaW - Winner who I knew had a great social game coming in, just not able to do the same this time.

Jake - Parvati Shallow in WaW - Too big of a threat, we were all robbed of Jake because he just didn't last long enough. Played good enough to win in past seasons which influenced people's opinions of him here. Rent free.

Nick - JT Thomas in Heroes vs. Villains because he was a winner who looked solid for a while but was one of the biggest threats in the alliance.

JJ - I felt like you were the most likeable person in this game, and you seemed to have a good connection with everyone until your blindside. Rupert in Pearl Islands is what comes to mind due to likeability and the blindside, but I liked you and wasn't a fan of him!

Curly - Malcolm Freberg in Philippines because I thought he was pretty likable and easy to root for. Also went to tribal many times early on!

Ethan - Aubry Bracco in Game Changers because of coming into the game as a big threat and still making it far.

Ryan - Matty Whitmore in Gabon because he struggled to win immunities but would've had a good shot to win a jury vote.

Daniel - Definitely Tony Vlachos, king of Survivor!

Me - Sophie Clarke in South Pacific because I did what I needed to do with my alliance, was kind of under the radar, and played well enough to get people to the end that I think I can beat.
1330 days 16 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
First off I’d like to say Goodluck to all the Finalists, you all got here in your own way which I respect. I’d like to ask JB, if you had to name the best and worst qualities in Gera and Abel, what would they be. Gera id like to ask you, what was your best move in the game? And Abel, if you could do this game allover, is there anything you think you would change ?
1330 days 16 hours ago
Russell11
Hey, guys! I just want to start off by thanking everyone for not blocking me for the past 2 weeks because I know I’m annoying as hell LMAO, and thanks to Daniel for introducing me to this amazing series.

Now...

So coming into this season, I definitely had something to prove. Anyone who saw last season knew I did not play the smartest, I was involved in a lot of drama and was pretty much not even seen as a player, but just as comedic relief and I really wanted to change that this season. I knew I probably wasn’t going to win any challenges, or find any idols so I knew I had to rely on my social game and make shit happen.

Immediately I started off on a tribe with a bunch of people I didn’t  know plus Jake who I did not have the best relationship due to events that happened last season. However, unlike last season, me and Jake actually got really really close and we became #1’s real quick. Besides Jake, I also tried to stick close to the other winners on my tribe, most specifically Yung and Tony because I knew if it came down to it, they would DEFINITELY be targeted before me.

Once the swap came, I found myself in an amazing position. There were 5 people from my original Haiti season which included myself, Jake, Nick, Gera and Jeremy, but outside of that 5 I had good relationships with Ryan, Tony and Ethan. I’m not going to lie, not much happened before the premerge because my tribe never lost a challenge but I was confident, and rightfully so, that my relationships would keep me afloat once the merge came.

Boom! The merge happens and immediately there’s rumors of a Montenegro 4 and a Haiti 5. I want to be clear here, I had no intentions of working with the Haiti’s because I was literally a target of theirs almost all of last season. However, all anyone did was talk about the Haiti 5 so I knew I needed some sort of security. This was when I cashed in my Snooze Ticket and received an immunity idol, because I knew I would need it and boy did I.

Brendan being the first and the easiest vote was definitely a benefit to me because he was literally the only person that I did not speak to at the time. This then led to Scott creating the Montenegro 4 + Haiti 5 (which absolutely no one was down with) and then blowing it up, immediately after. No one really trusted Scott before that and it seems everyone distrusted him after.

This is when the official Haiti vs Everyone war started. I had my Haiti 5, which was official at this point but I also had really good relationships with Ethan, Ryan and JJ, which definitely benefitted me in the long run. Yung used his idol on himself, which negated all of the Haiti votes. I planned on using my idol on either myself or Jake, but I gladly ended up using it on myself which proved to benefit me once again, as it forced a deadlocked tie between Jake and Jeremy, and resulted in Tony getting rocked out.

With the Haiti 5 having all the votes, including a vote steal which was given to me by Nick, we had all the power and took out my #1 target, Yung, out of the game. Then came the auction which proved to be a complete game changer, as the side of the non-Haiti’s received all the advantages, while the Haiti’s received all the disadvantages. By this time, I had a great relationship with Ethan that surpassed this game and I also had good relationships with both JJ and Ryan, who I protected. This combined with my back-to-back immunity wins kept me safe and propelled me to the Final 7.

This was where #JJExposedParty occurred, and Curly and Ethan showed me receipts of all the times JJ attempted to target me, and proof of an alliance between him, Gera and Jeremy. Now, Gera and Jeremy were obviously my Final 3 so there was no way I was going to have JJ be my replacement. I guess you could say I’m ✨irreplaceable✨. So I teamed up with Ethan, Curly and Ryan to take him out at Final 7. To add, the only person outside of Gera and Jeremy that I even considered on taking to the Final 3 was Ryan. So although I loved Curly and Ethan personally, they were still my targets.

Then came the rock draw, which resulted in Curly getting rocked out. I felt I was in a pretty good position after this, as no matter what happened, my spot in the Final 3 was secured with Ethan and Ryan pulling me on one side, and Gera and Jeremy pulling me on the other. Ultimately, Ethan proved to just be too humongous of a threat to have at the end so I had to get him out. This led to the Final 4, where Jeremy won immunity and the obvious vote was Ryan. However, not only did I have a pretty good relationship with Ryan, but I also thought he would be much easier to beat in the end than Gera. I was pretty torn on who I wanted to take and literally everyone was campaigning to me, but ultimately I just didn’t see it worth bringing Ryan to the Final 3 especially with all the suspected Haiti 5-hate that would have occurred.

So that’s what brings me here, begging and pleading for you guys to vote for me to win this  season of Survivor: All-Stars. Ultimately I think what separates me from Gera and Jeremy is that I was willing to separate myself from the Haiti’s to make moves that benefitted me personally, i.e. JJ going and Ryan almost staying. Sure Gera and Jeremy can say they were flexible all they want, but actions speak louder than words and whenever their votes were read at tribal, we saw nothing but predictability. So that’s my case, ask me anything you want and good luck Gera and Jeremy!  H54L❤️❤️❤️

open group

DanZ Survivor - All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!