This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #15

Topic » Immunity Challenge #15

1327 days 15 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Challenge @8PM EST Tonight
1327 days 11 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
CHECK IN
1327 days 11 hours ago
Gerasimov
Alright
1327 days 11 hours ago
_JB_
here
1327 days 11 hours ago
Curlyrune
Here
1327 days 11 hours ago
RL10
Hola
1327 days 11 hours ago
gethann
Here but isk if idk be here too long
1327 days 11 hours ago
Russell11
Here
1327 days 11 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Welcome everyone to your final immunity challenge before the finale. This challenge is called "Knight Slayer"

In this competition, I will invite you all to a google spreadsheet where you will see an 8x8 "chess board"
You will all start by picking a spot to start. You will tell me by giving me the coordinates of the spot (for example D5 etc.) in this MAIN FORUM
You will all then take turns making moves in a "L" formation like a knight in chess.
Knights move by going one spot to either side and then going two spots up or down OR going two spots left or right and then going one spot up or down (Like an L formation)
After you make your move, your spot will be coloured in meaning that no one can move to that position again.

You will continue until you can't make any more moves in an L formation as more spots get coloured up
We will go until there is one player left

Last person standing will win immunity and book themselves a spot at the finale.
Any questions?

Before we begin, we will chatzy the order of who goes first, etc.
1327 days 11 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
I will be asking for your next move on skype
1327 days 11 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
If there are no questions, I will make the chatzy
1327 days 11 hours ago
gethann
wait so we tell you on skype what our move is and  like post coordinates in the forum?
1327 days 11 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
@Ethan

Yes we will not be using this thread for coordinates. Use the main group
1327 days 11 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Order:
Abel
Gera
Curly
Ethan
Jeremy
Ryan

open group

DanZ Survivor - All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!