This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 - Tonad

Topic » Tribal Council #13 - Tonad

1327 days 19 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Welcome Tonad to your sixth tribal council as a merged tribe. Welcoming Gavin, Michael, Jimmy, Sam, Rubes and Tim voted out last tribal council. Jake has won immunity and therefore can not be voted out. Everyone else is fair game

PYN in the thread if you want a question

Votes are due tomorrow at 5:00PM EST
If you do not vote in time, then you will receive a self vote
Follow the rules if you have any lingering questions. If the rules don't answer them just ask me.

Good Luck
1327 days 19 hours ago
Russell11
Me
1327 days 19 hours ago
Lemjam6
Me
1327 days 19 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Jake - Winning your fourth individual immunity. Do you feel as though it was needed? Do you think this can put a massive target on your back?

Abel - Going into finale, is there any chance we can see a close vote tonight or will this be pretty straightforward for everyone?
1327 days 19 hours ago
Lemjam6
Jake - Winning your fourth individual immunity. Do you feel as though it was needed? Do you think this can put a massive target on your back?

Honestly, when I enter a game I come in with a big target on my back. I don't think I needed it because I have put my trust in people that I am comfortable with, but you can never feel too safe in this game so I try my hardest in every challenge.
1327 days 18 hours ago
DrPepsi
can
1327 days 18 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Cam - Going into Finale, how do you tackle this vote to get the important majority vote at Final 5? How do you pitch to others to not vote you out before finale?
1327 days 18 hours ago
Gerasimov
You know what, I'll take a question today.
1327 days 18 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Gera - After a double idol play and winning immunity last round, you are now in contention to be voted out. Are you worried that it may be your tonight?
1327 days 17 hours ago
Gerasimov
Gera - After a double idol play and winning immunity last round, you are now in contention to be voted out. Are you worried that it may be your tonight?

Oh sure, any time I'm vulnerable is worrying, and I think it is exacerbated by the things you mentioned. I've avoided being the target but this time it's going to be tougher to maneuver for sure.
1327 days 2 hours ago
DrPepsi
Cam - Going into Finale, how do you tackle this vote to get the important majority vote at Final 5? How do you pitch to others to not vote you out before finale?

Pitching is difficult for sure but how to tackle is tru try to survive
1327 days ago
Russell11
Abel - Going into finale, is there any chance we can see a close vote tonight or will this be pretty straightforward for everyone?

Hell if I know. A close vote for me would give me new life in this game but a straightforward one would probably end my game and also everyone else’s except “you know who”. Might as well hand him the check from now.
1326 days 23 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
I'll go tally the votes...
1326 days 23 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
*brings back urn*

If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1326 days 23 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Okay, once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately...

I'll read the votes...
1326 days 23 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
First Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Abel

open group

DanZ Survivor - All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!