Tribal Immunity #2

Topic » Tribal Immunity #2

14 days 21 hours ago
noah_kondon
Come on in guys!

*Luzon walks in*

*Solana starts to walk in*

Luzon, getting your first look at the new Solana tribe.  Nobody voted out at the last tribal council.

*Aparri starts to walk in*

Luzon, getting your first look at the new Aparri tribe.  Marto, voted out at the last tribal council.

Ok, let's get to today's immunity challenge.  First off.  JJ and Dylan were chosen to be the temporary team leaders which means they each have to sit someone out.

JJ has decided to sit Zach out.
Dylan has decided to sit Lassita out.

Zach and Lassita take your spot on the bench.

*Zach and Lassita sit on bench*

Time for a Noah's Survivor Classic, some of you may have played in this before because other hosts like to copy me since my awesomeness level is off the charts.

This competition is called "Hit that Button and Shoot" and here is how it works.  Each tribe is in a cave where you are safe.  Nothing can harm you.  But to win you have to take a risk, go out of the cave, and hit the button the most amount of times.  However, if you are out of the cave then somebody from another tribe In the cave can shoot at you.  If somebody shoots at you and you are not in the cave then you die.  So you gotta get as many presses as you can then get back in the cave to be safe.  Here are the actions you will use:

*Leaves Cave* (To leave the cave)
*Presses Button for (Tribe Name)* (To score points)
*Gets back in (Tribe Name) cave* (To go back in the cave)
*Shoots* (To shoots someone outside the cave)

When you shoot you will blow up anyone outside the cave and can only shoot from inside the cave.  So you need to get back in the cave before you can shoot.  You also can't just shoot 1 person outside the cave, you need to shoot everyone outside the cave so you might not wanna shoot if a tribe member is still outside.  The 2 tribes with the most amount of presses at the end of 24 hours wins immunity.  The tribe with the most amount of presses gets a clue to the hidden immunity idol.  If someone dies, their presses still count for their tribe.  But when you are dead.  YOU ARE DEAD.  You can't shoot.  NO DELETING POSTS!  THERE WILL BE A PENALTY FOR DOING THAT! Not helping people out with tengaged spamming rule and misspelling and stuff is allowed as long as I can understand what you are doing.  Good Luck!

This ends in 24 hours weather or not i'm online to end it. (I probbly won't be on so)
14 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
*Leaves Cave*
14 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
*Presses Button for (Tribe Name)*
14 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
*Gets back in (Tribe Name) cave*
14 days 21 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Leaves cave
14 days 21 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
PRESSES BUTTON FOR APARRI
14 days 21 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
gets back in cave appari
14 days 21 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
leaves appari cave
14 days 21 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
PRESSES BUTTON FOR APARRI
14 days 21 hours ago
hellomynameis347
*Shoots*
14 days 21 hours ago
Dylangover1
*Leaves Cave* (To leave the cave)
14 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
*Shoots*
14 days 21 hours ago
Silver09
*Leaves Cave*
14 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
*Shoots*
14 days 21 hours ago
noah_kondon
Kolby gets Silver out!
14 days 21 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Slutty gets Will out

I shot Sloth from inside the cave?

open group

Noah's Survivor: Cagayan Day 21

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!