This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 2) - Week 4 [Panel]

Topic » America's Next Top Model..

2865 days 13 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Logan! Logan, this was not a unanimous decision. But the judges feel that the thing that saved you was last week's photo and your ability to work well in a group. Now, you have been in the bottom far too long. Don't think that we will keep giving you any more chances after this. Congratulations, you're still in the running to become America's Next Top Model.
2865 days 13 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Anchal, unfortunately you just weren't showing any signs of improvement. Your bad performance in the photoshoot as well as your terrible ability at working in a group is what got you sent home too early. When we look at your portfolio, we see a lot of potential but all of it is wasted with mediocre photos. This wasn't even a decent shot, though. Go home and work on different poses and creativity.

We wish you well, Anchal.
2865 days 8 hours ago
coolKat
I wasnt nude... And the whole group as a whole decided on this theme so i had to go along with it
2864 days 21 hours ago
Darriusdabest
-smiles-
Thanks Hayden, btw @ zedd our theme was Seasons...so mine being dark while theirs was light doesn't really have anything to do with it but ty!!
2859 days 23 hours ago
s73100
Rip?

open group

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!