This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 2) - Potential's House

Topic » America's Next Top Model..

2877 days 6 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Potential House Status:
[Currently in the house]
Beyonce (Week 1 - present)
Allison (Week 3 - present)
Rihanna (Weeks 1, 3 - present)
Jourdan (Week 2 - present)
[no longer in the house]
Sean (Week 2)
Gigi (Week 2)
Anchal (Week 1)
Laura (Week 1)
Nastasia (Week 1)
2877 days 5 hours ago
JourdanBabyXoXo
CF:
Im pissed off at Nastasia at this point. She came in here and competed and Barbie went home and then she just quits. It pisses me off because its like Barbie wanted to be here and for her to just leave its annoying and i hope she doesnt get the oppurtunity
2877 days 5 hours ago
JourdanBabyXoXo
*oopurtunity to come back
2877 days 5 hours ago
Darriusdabest
*walks in holding photo*
Well that was crazy...

Confessional : Back at the potential house, this isn't where I want to be! It's not bad but I know I have the potential to be somewhere else! Goodluck this week girls because Rihanna will be moving back where she belongs
2877 days 5 hours ago
Darriusdabest
*hangs 2nd weeks photoshoot next to my first week photoshoot*
*begins to exit room*
*turns around to blow kiss to the nearest camera http://popcrush.com/files/2012/07/tumblr_m5p30pQui31rrhe80o1_500.gif *
2877 days 5 hours ago
JourdanBabyXoXo
Hey Rihanna. *sits on bed*

How did you feel about Nastasia leaving?
2877 days 5 hours ago
Darriusdabest
*sits criss cross on bed*

Hi girl, honestly I could care less. The bitch couldn't take criticism like why come here if you can't listen to what others have to say...especially Cara who won last season so she knows how it feels to be in our positions
2877 days 5 hours ago
JourdanBabyXoXo
I totally agree! Cara knows what its like and she can relate to us and we can relate to her. Nastasia shouldnt have been mad at her she should be looking up to her and using her critiques to make herself better and one day be the winner like Cara. It also just pisses me off that Barbie, who i didnt ever talk to i dont actually know her, wanted this so bad and she got eliminated first and then Nastasia just quits after taking a spot Barbie wanted sooo badly.
2877 days 5 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Exactly, but it's a competition. We all have to go at one point. There can only be one winner!

*flips hair*

Tell me about yourself, you're young! Got a boy toy @ home?
2874 days 4 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Potential House Status:
[Currently in the house]
Laura (Weeks 1, 4 - present)
Gigi (Weeks 2, 4 - present)
Genevieve (Weeks 4 - present)
Anchal (Weeks 1, 4 - present)
[no longer in the house]
Beyonce (Week 1 - 3)
Allison (Week 3)
Rihanna (Weeks 1, 3)
Jourdan (Week 2 - 3)
Sean (Week 2)
Nastasia (Week 1)
2873 days 14 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Hey guys!
2873 days 11 hours ago
s73100
Go team
2873 days 10 hours ago
boozes
Hi

open group

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!