This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 2) - Potential's House

Topic » America's Next Top Model..

2882 days 1 hour ago
HaydenNicole
Welcome to the Potential's house! Only the people who are told to be here may communicate with one another. Anyone who is not permitted in this house who decides to communicate here will be punished SEVERELY.
2882 days 1 hour ago
HaydenNicole
*Beyonce, Rihanna, Laura, Anchal, and Nastasia all move into the Potentials house*
2882 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
*Places bags on bed*

Ok, ladies, now let's get in formation.
2882 days 1 hour ago
boozes
Places bag on bed
2882 days ago
C_Shizz96
*places bags on bed*

Let's do it huns!
2881 days 23 hours ago
Darriusdabest
*places bag on bed*

Can't wait to get to work work work work work work
2881 days 2 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Confessional : I was rooting for Demi last seaso. And was so upset when she got runner up :(
I sent her a text after the season to let her know how great she did! She said she'd be watching me at home & rooting me on to make it further than she did, aka she wants me to win ;)
2880 days 16 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Lol at that ^ Demi was robbed though.

Confessional: I'm not going to underestimate anybody in this competition. I'm sizing everyone up. Not going to let my guard down at all.
2880 days 16 hours ago
boozes
I'm not here to make friends and I'm here to make a statement
2880 days 10 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Thanks Cshizz

*begins getting ready for deliberation*
2879 days 19 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Potential House Status:
[Currently in the house]
Beyonce (Week 1 - present)
Jourdan (Week 2 - present)
Sean (Week 2 - present)
Gigi (Week 2 - present)
[no longer in the house]
Anchal (Week 1)
Laura (Week 1)
Nastasia (Week 1)
Rihanna (Week 1)
2879 days 18 hours ago
imprincearthur
*Walks in*
2879 days 5 hours ago
coolKat
CF:

Ew at Jourdan following me House to House
2879 days 4 hours ago
JourdanBabyXoXo
CF:
Well. Looks like i dropped down a peg. Whatever. This photo will boost me to the top and i can be out if the potential house and back to my home of ELITE
2879 days 4 hours ago
JourdanBabyXoXo
CF:
I really respect Allison in this competition and i personally think the finale will be me Allison and one of the original elites. The Jackson 5 look was absolutely brilliant and i think her and i are going after the top photo for this week :)
2878 days 22 hours ago
JourdanBabyXoXo
CF:
The guys are sending in some interesting photos. Last season there was ONE boy. He left pretty early and then came back and left immediately after. I hope the guys dont do terrible or else it will prove that guys cant be serious

http://imgur.com/bWeT65X

open group

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!