This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 2) - Cast Reveal

Topic » America's Next Top Model..

2883 days 5 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Before me stands 19 beautiful models. Yet I only have 15 photos in my hands. These photos represent the models that are in the running to become America's Next Top Model.

There's a twist. The first 5 girls/guys I call will be known as the "Elites" these 5 people have already given me a good first impression just based on their looks. If you are an Elite, you will be moving into the Elite house where ONLY you 5 may communicate. If anyone else goes in your house, they will be punished SEVERELY! The next 5 names to be called will be the "Potentials". They have potential but aren't stand-outs. The final 5 girls to be called are the "Doubtfuls" these girls are people I doubt can get far so they have to prove me wrong.

Remember, last season 2 out of 3 finalists got 1 of the top 3 photos for their first photoshoots.

Let's begin.
2883 days 5 hours ago
s73100
Yay
2883 days 5 hours ago
s73100
DONT GIVE UP @ DOUBTFUL I PROBS WAS LAST SEASON
2883 days 5 hours ago
HaydenNicole
First photo goes to...
2883 days 5 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Jourdan Miller! Congrats, you are in the running to become America's Next Top Model and you are an ELITE!
2883 days 5 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Second photo goes to...
2883 days 5 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Allison Harvard! You are an Elite! Congrats.
2883 days 5 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Third photo goes to...
2883 days 5 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Gigi Hadid! You are an Elite!
2883 days 5 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Fourth photo goes to...
2883 days 5 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Genevieve Morton! You are an Elite!
2883 days 5 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Fifth photo goes to...
2883 days 5 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Alek Wek! You are the final Elite! Congratulations.

So Jourdan, Allison, Gigi, Genevieve, and Alek will all move into the Elite House!
2883 days 5 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Sixth photo goes to...

Beyonce Knowles! Congratulations, you're the first girl to move into the Potentials House.
2883 days 5 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Seventh photo goes to...

Rihanna! You will be a "Potential"!
2883 days 5 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Eighth photo goes to...

open group

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!