This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

***Past Season's***

Topic » ***Past Season's***

3462 days 14 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
This is where all of the past seasons placements will be saved at! :)
3462 days 14 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
----------Season 1--------------
17th- chibideidara
16th- Justunreal -walked- ~replaced~
15th- stoopkid95
14th- Tadd
13th- papibadd
12th- lexibear
11th- swaag
10th- Tetsuya
9th- AntonB
8th- LoopyCoco1
7th- Homer88
6th- crazybone5000
5th- dayum
4th- jeremycudal
3rd- jjones93
2nd- ayeel
1st-  IceBeast ~the replacement~
3462 days 14 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
Icebeast played an amazing game! He had a huge target on his back coming in as the replacement of Justunreal. But he managed to fight threw it and it paid off! Congrats IceBeast of being the First Ever Winner of my Fast Stars :) You deserved it!
3462 days 14 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
----------Season 2----------- "Bigger and Better"
18th- Tadd
17th- swaag
16th- chibideidara
15th- dayum
14th- homer88
13th- Stoopkid95
12th- carlyjordan14
11th- jeremycudal
10th- jjones93
9th-  flamingjojo
8th-  Macda27
7th-  DontLoveMeToHateMe
6th-  Graneceffect
5th-  ayeel
4th-  Loopycoco1
3rd-  AlyssaB
2nd- adamcarzulni
1st-  tetsuya ~Returnee~
3462 days 13 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
Season 2 was beyond great! It had Drama, Backstabbing, Twists, and most importantly a deserving winner! Tetsuya fought her hardest but was evicted early in the game! A twist sent her back in the game with the biggest target on her back! She managed to survive the eviction polls and slay the competition! A truly deserving winner for a perfect season!! :)
3462 days 13 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
---------Season 3---------- "Double Trouble"
18th- Guigi
17th- DontLoveMeToHateMe
16th- CheapCheep
15th- usher
14th- Cdawg97 ~instant evicted~
13th- Arcaninemaster
12th- AntonB
11th- Lol4ever
10th- MariahAnn
9th- manns9483
8th- ayeel
7th- IceBeast
6th- FlamingJojo
5th- chibideidara
4th- westyman557 ~final 4 twisted out~
3rd- JJones93
2nd- AlyssaB
1st- woodrowwrust
3462 days 13 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
Woodrowwrust was a brilliant winner if you ask me. No one could have predicted he would win season 3 because he was never nominated by his housemates! A twist did get him up for 4th but he survived that with ease! He was the person I though would have never won out of the final 3! He proved ANYTHING can happen in fast stars! ANYTHING! :)
3462 days 13 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
--------Season 4------- "All-Stars"
18th- Dayum
17th- chibideidara
16th- Lol4ever
15th- AntonB
14th- Ayeel
13th- JJones93
12th- WestyMan557 ~Random.org twisted out~
11th- Arcaninemaster ~evicted on Double Eviction~
10th- LoopyCoco1
9th- Macda27
8th- Graneceffect
7th- adamcarzulni
6th- Jeremycudal
5th- AlyssaB ~twisted out~
4th- FlamingJoJo
3rd- IceBeast ~voted back in~
2nd- Tetsuya ~voted back in~
1st- DontLoveMeToHateMe
3462 days 13 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
DontLoveMeToHateMe #MostDeservingWinner but it was in the worst season! I cant believe I hosted such a crap fest! I apologize for all the people my twists screwed over! I promise to have twists but not all of them will be "Screw Overs" just some c: But anyways. DontLoveMeToHateMe was in the final 3 with AlyssaB and FlamingJojo but my stupid twist (sorry) screwed them out of finals! Anyways Im sure Alyssa or JoJo might have won. Who knows. But DontLoveMeToHateMe needs to remember one thing. #ToBeAnAllStarYouHaveToBeAbleToOverComeAnyThing and I believe she did just that! What a fantastic winner! :)
3461 days 15 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
-------Season 5-------- "Trick or Treat"
17th- Lol4ever
16th- FlamingJojo
15th- pikachu142
14th- XxHeroxX
13th- Justunreal
12th- tditdatdwt1234d
11th- Simpizzle
10th- WestyMan557
9th- Homer88
8th- jeremycudal
7th- Libanz00
6th- coolKat
5th- AntonB
4th- ninjohn
3rd- DontLoveMeToHateMe ~brought in as a treat~
2nd- HaydenNicole
1st- AlyssaB
3461 days 15 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
Season 5 was such an upgrade from season 4 let me tell you! Lol! I would love to forget season 4 even happened damnn no offence DontLoveMeToHateMe xD ! I was so worried season 5 would fail! BUT IT DIDN'T AT ALL! It was the Bomb.com! It had drama, alliances, 2 favors to win, and plenty of backstabbing! We saw a rise of activity in the poll box from all the drama! xD Tbh I think I casted a perfect cast if you ask me *blushes* But with all the drama and backstabbing it all came down to an ultimate winner.. AlyssaB! She has tried so hard by making finals twice before, getting screwed over by a twist in all-stars, and slaying the eviction polls! She is truly a force to be reckoned with! This powerhouse even slaughtered the other favor "ninjohn" in the eviction poll for 4th! Alyssa is truly a great social player and once again a fan fav! Hayden came so close to beating her but Alyssa rose on top! Season 5 is a season that will go down in history for this group! #BestSeasonYet xoxo
3459 days 15 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
~decimated cliques~
9th- Wannabes Clique
8th- Noobies Clique
7th- Geeks Clique
6th- Bullies Clique
5th- Preps Clique
4th- Loners Clique
3rd- Outcasts Clique
2nd- Jocks Clique
1st- Emos Clique
-----------Season 6-------------
~Expelled~         
25th- PeaceTea   *Loner*
24th- ninjohn   *Jock*
23rd- Tetsuya   *Bully*
22nd- Ayeel   *Wannabe*
21st- Go49ers   *Geek*
20th- Jassos4   *Emo*
19th- FlamingJojo   *Prep*
18th- FriendlyDude   *Wannabe*
17th- DontLoveMeToHateMe   *Noobie*
16th- _Adidas_   *Noobie*
15th- BigBrother_78   *Geek*
14th- dayum   *Bully*
13th- CourtneyYates   *Prep*
12th- RArsenault   *Loner*
11th- garygbs2nd   *Outcasts*
10th- tditdatdwt1234d   *Outcasts*
9th- Macda27   *Jock*
~Evicted~
8th- Graneceffect
7th- Maxdaboss123
6th- shawndorman12
5th- yr_2007
4th- Coco2846
3rd- jeremycudal 
2nd- HaydenNicole
1st- Guigi
3459 days 15 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
Just when I thought Season 5 was the best season ever... SEASON 6 COMES IN GUNS BLAZING! With the most players, Best twists, Most activity in the polls! It was a season of backstabbing, manipulating, lying, and strategizing! It took the whole cast for a bumpy ride with so many twisty twists left and right! Just when you thought you knew what was going to happen something changed! It wasn't a predictable season at all! Big dogs were evicted left and right leaving behind just a few favors and boy did this cast fight to be here! Everyone was fighting for there life expulsion after expulsion. But over all of the shade and drama a deserving winner rose from the shadows like a champion... Guigi! It wasn't all smooth sailing for Guigi either! Coming into the game as a Noobie she was targeted back to back for two expulsions! She was backstabed by a friend later on in the game as well! (HaydenNicole) Who unexpectedly ended up right next to her in the finals! She slayed each eviction poll like it was her last! She stopped at nothing to win and earned over the fans that was glued to the insane madness! Overall Season 6 was definitely a season to remember! :) #BestTwistsEver
3459 days 15 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
----------Season 7------------
~Evicted~
16th- benopolis
15th- tditdatdwt1234d
14th- QueenAmy1
13th- wowjj
12th- nicknack
11th- ayeel
10th- SerenityFirefly
9th- AntonB
8th- chibideidara
7th- _Adidas_
6th- Guigi
5th- djrnc33
4th- AnnaStyles456
3rd- DontLoveMeToHateMe
2nd- HaydenNicole
1st- manns9483
3459 days 15 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
Season 7 kept you on the edge of your seat! From people back-stabbing, sheeping, death threats, and bullying! It was a season to watch! The twists were entertaining and you could have never predicted the winner! Manns9483 flew under the radar for quite a while.. He was working with a tight alliance that controlled the game from beginning to end. They soon back-stabbed him at the final 5! But manns took out the inactive that pretty much was a huge fan favorite! He ended up staying off the block at final 4 and sliding by to the finals! Lucky enough for him he was sitting next to a VILLAIN and a PAST WINNER. Everyone hates the villains and no one has yet to win twice yet! Manns fought his hardest to get to finals but was he a worthy winner? That's for you to decide! Some say yes but some say no! Its whatever you think because ultimately you crowned him the winner of season 7 :)
3457 days 14 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
-----------Season 8-----------
20th- manns9483
19th- Guigi
18th- HaydenNicole
17th- WestyMan557
16th- garygbs2nd
15th- benopolis
14th- AnnaStyles456
13th- tditdatdwt1234d
12th- Bandnerd
11th- bklimas
10th- pikachu142
9th- spinfur
8th- Survivorgame1
7th- nicknack
6th- Maxdaboss123
5th- AlyssaB ~Removed~
4th- BigBrother_78
3rd- FlamingJojo
2nd- SerenityFirefly
1st- cancanpiano

open group

★☆★ Ultimate Stars ★☆★

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!