This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

THE FINAL RESULTS

Topic » THE FINAL RESULTS

1216 days ago
crazybone5000
Hello guys, after 24 hours (be quiet okay) we have collated the results and we are finally ready to crown the winner of Music Taste season two!

Y'all really brought it this season, and it was no different in the finale, with some brilliant narratives and song choices.

However, me, Braden and Zach have come to a united decision, with a clear winner.

So, without further ado, the results. In 3rd place...

LEXXXY!

Thankyou so much for playing Lexy. You were brilliant this season, and 3rd place is nothing to be sniffed at. You brought the DRAMA and the sheer amount of iconic quotes that you delivered were amazing. But after consulting our pussies, our consciences, and Jesus himself, we have decided to give you 3rd.

In 2nd place...

NOLAN!

which means...

SAG, you are the WINNER of Season 2 of Music Taste!

Nolan thankyou so much for playing, but unfortunately you were pipped to it by Sag. Sag, despite making a slow start to the competition, you came to life in the latter weeks and your narrative, whilst heart-breaking, was also beautiful. I think I speak for all the judges here that we felt humbled that you shared that with us, and the songs to go with the story were all amazing.

Congratulations, and thankyou for everyone who made this season such a roaring success!
1215 days 17 hours ago
LeXXXy
Grats gals <3
1215 days 14 hours ago
Mrkk
congrats Sag!! Now we're both in the hall of fame, can't wait for a third season!
1215 days 2 hours ago
Saginator18
AHHHHHH!! Wowww that was fun!! I had a blast playing with everyone and grats/gg to nolan and lexxxy and everyone else too yall introduced me to some dope music! & thanks alfie braden and zach ofc for giving me something to do (and for giving me the win lmao)

open group

MUSIC TASTE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!