This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Guilty Pleasures Results

Topic » Guilty Pleasures Results

1235 days 15 hours ago
crazybone5000
Hello everyone, and welcome to the results show for the final 5 of Music Taste season 2!

As usual, for the last 24 hours all five of you have submitted an entry, and for the past 24ish hours our panel have carefully ranked them from our favourite to our least favourite.

For this round the theme was 'Guilty Pleasures', which basically meant that you all had to submit a song that you secretly loved, that is arguably a bit embarrassing.

We are really getting down to the business end of the competition, and despite every entry worthy of credit, one of you will still be leaving the competition.

So, without further ado, the results! Obviously there will be no reward for the winner, the person at the bottom of the rankings will just miss out on a place in the final four!

1st: Saginator18 - She's So Gone by Naomi Scott [2]
2nd: LeXXXy - Blame it on the Disco by Alcazar [2.3]
3rd: ahea7561 - Battlefield by Jordin Sparks [3]
4th: stuartlittle16 - Barbie Girl by Aqua [3.6]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5th: tbrown_47 - Roar by Katy Perry [4]

That means, unfortunately, Tim, you are eliminated from Music Taste! I think Roar was just too generic for the judges and because of Zach's love of Barbie Girl [we don't know either], it means you will be leaving us.

You have submitted some great songs, and 5th place is nothing to be sniffed at! We greatly appreciate you're participance <3.

FINAL FOUR await further instruction for your next brief! If you can survive the next round you will be in the finale of Music Taste where one of you will be crowned the second winner of Music Taste, goodnight!
1235 days 15 hours ago
Saginator18
my first win!!! bout time i got myself a W lol
1235 days 15 hours ago
tbrown_47
https://media1.giphy.com/media/qOWOXIVqL1YBO/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ev1o1ihfwufsokbekt97fkfpmsn7t35fcz8gbxvh&rid=giphy.gif
1235 days 15 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Yes final 4!!

open group

MUSIC TASTE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!