This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 7: Live Shows

Topic » Round 7: Live Shows

1249 days 18 hours ago
crazybone5000
Hi guys, well done to all of you for making it to round seven of Music Taste! As per usual, all 9 songs that are submitted will be ranked from our favourite to our least favourite.

The song with the highest average ranking will earn immunity for the final 8 whilst the song ranked lowest will leave the competition.

For this round, the theme is 'Live Shows', which means each of you will have to submit a song which is performed live! We are looking for a concert performance, that ideally switches up the song rather than just sings it to how it's identically produced.

You all have 24 hours to submit your entry, and when the songs are ranked, at LEAST one of you will be axed from the competition.

ALSO, it is very important to win immunity this week, as next week a twist will be unleashed!

Thankyou and GOOD LUCK!
1249 days 16 hours ago
stuartlittle16
1249 days 10 hours ago
LeXXXy
1249 days 10 hours ago
Hong
.be&ab_channel=ahaVEVO
1249 days 7 hours ago
ilovetosing
Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You

1249 days 5 hours ago
tbrown_47
1249 days 1 hour ago
ahea7561
Break Free - Ariana Grande https://youtu.be/qiYN9GU5VPE
1248 days 21 hours ago
Chels052_
Lmao mine is gonna be soooo different than everyone else . Hope that gives it an edge tbh . Sticking with my EDM theme cause that鈥檚 my style xoxo
1248 days 21 hours ago
Chels052_
The I鈥檓 probably out but I fucking love this song and sax solo let鈥檚 be real 馃敟

open group

MUSIC TASTE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!