This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4: Sound the Alarms | Blood vs. Water

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4: Sound..

586 days 23 hours ago
CarolinaSteele
Immunity Challenge #4 | SOUND THE ALARMS

At random points in the next two and a half hours, an alarm will be raised in one of the three alarm threads (linked below).

When you see myself or Brady post *ALARM CHIMES LOUDLY*, you must post *DISARM* or *DISARMS*. YOU MUST SPELL DISARMS CORRECTLY! The first person to do so successfully will score a point for their tribe, or several points (depending on the thread the alarm goes off in).

As I said, there are three different threads in which an alarm may sound:

5 Point Alarm Room
3 Point Alarm Room
1 Point Alarm Room

It should be self-explanatory as to how many points are scored for each thread. At the end of the three hours, the person with the most successful disarms will secure immunity. I will not disclose how many total alarms will be sent off, but they will be occurring at times I have already established.

The tribe with the most points will gain immunity and a spot in the F17! If your tribe doesn’t win, you may still be able to get immunity if you score enough points individually!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I mentioned earlier, this round is the Black Death round meaning one tribe will win this challenge, guaranteeing their safety. The three people from each of the two other tribes that gather the most alarms will also be safe and immune from tribal council. The remaining 6 will have tribal council together where somebody will be voted out.

*If there is a tie, the player that posted their first word first would break the tie in their favour. If you do not claim an alarm at all and are on the losing tribes, you automatically get sent to tribal.

Anytime between 8pm and 10:30pm, an alarm could go off, and the competition will end at 10:30pm EST!
586 days 20 hours ago
CarolinaSteele
CHALLENGE RESULTS:

Artemis
Jake H/Jakehou97 - 0
James/PoohSnap - 0
Jayson/BBlover96 - 0
Michael/stuartlittle16 - 3
Pugh/Reality_warped - 3
Ryan/ryan5676 - 0
= 6 points

Apollo
Chris/Gaiaphagee - 0
Cody/kingjames13 - 0
Josh/Joshbb17 - 3
Julio/OhNatalie - 22
Sea/SeaViper - 1
Tomathan/tbrown_47 - 0
= 26

Zeus
Akshar/Jameslu - 3
Bryan/iTy990 - 1
Eric/awwsum11 - 10
Jake C/ouijake - 0
Jay/Jaybirdnifty - 0
Scott/gbpackXLVchamps - 2
= 16

With 26 points, APOLLO WINS IMMUNITY AND A CLUE TO THEIR HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL!
586 days 20 hours ago
CarolinaSteele
With that, the top three point scorers from Artemis and Zeus that are safe from tribal council are:
Artemis
Michael/stuartlittle16 - 3
Pugh/Reality_warped - 3
(only two of you scored points so only two ar safe)

Zeus
Eric/awwsum11 - 10
Akshar/Jameslu - 3
Scott/gbpackXLVchamps - 2

--------------------------------------------------------
HEADING TO TRIBAL:
Jake H/Jakehou97
James/PoohSnap
Jayson/BBlover96
Ryan/ryan5676
Bryan/iTy990
Jake C/ouijake
Jay/Jaybirdnifty

You will all be attending tribal council together where someone will be the 5th person voted out with a chance to return with Hera’s Wrath. Tribal votes are due by tomorrow August 20th at 7pm EST.

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!