This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4: Artemis | Blood vs Water

Topic » Tribal Council #4: Artemis |..

615 days 5 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome Artemis to your second tribal council of the season!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/979098237191483392/1008735344943956048/Artemis_6.gif
Akshar/Jameslu
Bryan/iTy990
Cody/kingjames13
Jake C /ouijake
Jake H/jakehou97
Jay/Jaybirdnifty
Julio/OhNatalie
Ryan/ryan5676
Scott/gbpackXLVchamps
Tim/lionsden121

Kidnapped:
Jayson/BBlover96 {IMMUNE}

YOU CAN NOT VOTE FOR JAYSON! EVERYONE ELSE IS FAIR GAME!

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or put your vote into your production chats on Discord! As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add production in group chats so we know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Friday August 19th @7:00pm EST!
615 days 4 hours ago
lionsden121
no
615 days 4 hours ago
jakehou97
Jake
614 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Me
614 days 20 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Me
614 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
me
614 days 18 hours ago
ouijake
me:)
614 days 17 hours ago
kingjames13
Question babes
614 days 16 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I'll take a question
614 days 15 hours ago
CarolinaSteele
TRIBAL QUESTIONS PART 1

Tim:
How is the feel of the tribe today for the upcoming tribal council?

Jake H:
Does the challenge from last night play a factor in how you vote tonight?

Ryan:
How does the twist of the kidnapping change the way you play the game?

Scott:
How does having an Apollo member having a vote in Artemis' tribal council change the dynamics of how you strategize?
614 days 15 hours ago
jakehou97
Jake H:
Does the challenge from last night play a factor in how you vote tonight?

A little bit, but not really. Pretty much everyone on our tribe contributed so I think other factors might loom larger.
614 days 15 hours ago
OhNatalie
Julio
614 days 15 hours ago
CarolinaSteele
TRIBAL QUESTIONS PART 2

Akshar:
With the unanimous vote off of Honey and the lines not yet being drawn, how do you decide on who to vote next?

Jake C:
Does people having a blood pair in this game affect who you try to vote out?

Cody:
Your blood partner was the one that was kidnapped onto your tribe! How does it feel to have Jayson here with you?

Jay:
With a faster speed than your previous season was, how do you adapt to the different game style?
614 days 15 hours ago
CarolinaSteele
Julio:
With so many people to decide from with a large tribe, does this make deciding who to go easier or harder?
614 days 15 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
cott:
How does having an Apollo member having a vote in Artemis' tribal council change the dynamics of how you strategize?

Well, having Jayson here with us means that we have an odd number of people voting.  Strategizing for a tribe of 10 is much different than for a tribe of 11.  I think people are going to strive to get the majority at this vote and Jayson might play a huge role in that.  No one wants to ever get the boot, but being in the minority and staying aint' no bowl of flapjacks either.
614 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan:
How does the twist of the kidnapping change the way you play the game?

Kidnapping does change the game as we have an extra vote on our tribe from the other side who we haven't spoken to before as they get an insight on our tribe and vice versa as it adds a new dynamic to this game.

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!