This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2/3: Artemis | Blood vs Water

Topic » Tribal Council #2/3: Artemis |..

616 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome Artemis to your first tribal council of the season! Behind each of you is a torch. Dip it in and get fire. When your fire is gone, so are you and for one of you that will be the case tonight.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/979098237191483392/1008735344943956048/Artemis_6.gif
Akshar/Jameslu {IMMUNE}
Bryan/iTy990
Cody/kingjames13
Honey/honeybunch1
Jake C /ouijake
Jake H/jakehou97
Jay/Jaybirdnifty
Julio/OhNatalie
Ryan/ryan5676
Scott/gbpackXLVchamps
Tim/lionsden121

YOU CAN NOT VOTE FOR AKSHAR! EVERYONE ELSE IS FAIR GAME!

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or put your vote into your production chats on Discord! As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add production in group chats so we know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Thursday August 18th @7:00pm EST!
616 days 14 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Scott
616 days 14 hours ago
lionsden121
no
616 days 14 hours ago
kingjames13
Yup
616 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Akshar
616 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Scott: I know we’re only a couple of days in the game but how is this cast so far different from your previous seasons?
616 days 13 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
https://64.media.tumblr.com/730ec6deae299c928535e1d581cc77f0/tumblr_ov7z9dKyIA1tx6zqyo1_500.gif
616 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Tim: How does it feel to be back for a third time and what do you plan to do differently this time?
616 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Cody: Last season, you were a part of one tribe with the whole cast the whole season. Are you finding it easier to navigate relationships with the typical two tribe game?
616 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Akshar: You were the first one to be kidnapped so you were able to get insight into the other tribe. What was it like seeing their tribe dynamics?
616 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Jay: A lot of these returners have played past seasons together and there is a lot of history amongst this group. Does that make it harder to decide on a vote tonight?
616 days 13 hours ago
lionsden121
Tim: How does it feel to be back for a third time and what do you plan to do differently this time?

um...it feels great. I have no x or ethan to fight with so i think I'm good now.
616 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
Me
616 days 5 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Thanks for the question Brady ! Well I can’t speak for the other tribe since I can’t talk to them but I will say one thing. Those newbs brought it in that first challenge and are playing hard ! As for Artemis, I find similarities with all stars as the cast is stacked with seasoned vets with a lot of people having knowledge of how people play.  In Indonesia , everyone was “new” so to speak so I find this season giving off more of an all stars vibe so far.
616 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
It was definitely interesting. I was at least welcomed nicely and got to speak to some members of the other tribe so that was fun! Their dynamics are a little different than our tribes though.
616 days 1 hour ago
kingjames13
Cody: Last season, you were a part of one tribe with the whole cast the whole season. Are you finding it easier to navigate relationships with the typical two tribe game?

Honestly I find it harder cuz you won’t know what’s happening with your blood or other tribe. It’s a little different to cuz last season their was always info on votes I didn’t have to to tribal first time my life that first immunity and it was weird not talking to ppl about a vote but all in all enjoyable my tribe is full of lovely ppl so I can’t complain.

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!