This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | One World

Topic » Final Tribal Council | One..

621 days 8 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
But if it was foreeseen, then how come I managed to get to the end without receiving any heat in the game? How come people never tried to expose me for it? How come they still trusted me and voted me, which they literally did?
621 days 7 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
What here proves that I wasn't a sheep?

I identified at Final 14 that there would be an 8-2-2-2 tie, because I found out how people were voting. I went behind everyone's back and got Kevin to vote with me that round to get Niko out.

In the final 9, I realized Luke might be flipping on me and my allies SOON, so I quickly made a plan to tell him that I'd vote out Chris in F8 to test him. I was right, he WAS going to flip. So in final 8 I convinced one side of the game that I'd be voting Chris out with them, and then locking in Wender with my allies and IDOLED him out in a 4-4.

Final 7, Luke was going to get Will to flip on Chris, but I made up a plan that kept us together.

Will, Luke, Kevin voted WITH me time after time, 2 of them voting with me throughout the whole game and all 3 of them know I came up with most of the plans.
621 days 7 hours ago
VanitySmurf
You were in everyone’s PM’s making deals. We were trying to get the “sheep”to  take off their blinder earlier bc we saw it (me cody and wonder) but that’s on them because as long as they trusted and followed chris, he protected you.
621 days 7 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
Who exactly "sheeped" Chris in your opinion?
621 days 7 hours ago
VanitySmurf
And after cody and I were gone i can’t attest for any of the “moves” you made bc we were your biggest threats that you knew were a pretty little liar, so the sheep were going to keep flocking to yall, making it an incredibly snooze fest of a season.
621 days 7 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
the 3 players that considered me their number 1s? or the players that tried to get him voted out?
621 days 7 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Hey guys! I'm shocked and not shocked to see all of you guys sitting there. I thought that one or two of you would be there, but to see all THREE of you here? Mind blowing! Congrats on making it to the end, and I will say that I think all three of you played a great game in different ways! Coming into this game, I had never even HEARD of any of you except for like two people on this cast. So I had no expectations with anyone here. So now I know y'alls secrets ;D Now, onto the questions and comments!

Coco: I freaking adore you. You were so fun to talk to and just chillax with. You were so fun to get to know. For most of this game I saw you as probably the biggest social butterfly. I mean, you won Who can you see yourself hanging out with in real life, Who is playing the most like a hero, Who is the most trustworthy player, Who is most likely to return for an all star season, Who is most likely to win this game (along with Chris)! Five positive awards! I had already been wary of you before that, but when you won all of that? I knew there was no absolute way that you were as innocent as you came off in conversations.

Chris: Chris, playing the game with you was a blast! I definitely enjoyed talking with you and getting to know you as we played the game. While I saw Coco as a social threat, I saw you as a strategic threat. I remember saying in one of my confessionals early on in the game that 'I like Chris, so I can't sit with him in the end.' Because a likeable strategic threat? No ma'am. So hearing someone say that they didn't think I would try to take you out because you said that you for sure had me in your back pocket? Ngl, that felt pretty good to me XD Still, the boot order worked out perfectly for both you and Coco. It felt like I constantly had the knife ready for one of you (although mostly you, I will admit) but it was always SOMETHING that just got in the way.  I respect you as a person, and I damn well respect you as a player.

Will-THREE. THREE TIMES. THREE TIMES I VOTED YOU OUT, AND YOU JUST WOULD NOT LEAVE XD Will, we never spoke 1 on 1 in this game until the day I was voted out. I think our only conversation other than that may have been in one of those alliance chats we may have been early on. But I must say, despite that, I couldn't help but to find myself rooting for you. Because while the toher two had to handle their threat level and figure out how to keep the target off of their backs, you managed to wear the target and avoid being fatal wounded three times that I know of. So while I can't say much about your personality, I just want you to know that you are not out of the running for getting my vote either.

I know that this jury can be very intense, and I know that I definitely tried in the PMs to be someone that people could just talk to when everything seemed to be a bit much and to have fun. And I want to make sure you guys are having a little bit of fun with ftc as well. Because at the end of the day? This is a freaking group game for no money XD So might as well have fun!

So first question: If you had to pick an animal that you think represents your other two competitor's games, tell me which one and why?

But, alas, this is still a game that needs a WINNER. So we need to be asking the hard hitting questions as well.

Coco: You told me before you voted me out the following message. "I'm gonna be honest, I usually don't chat with people I'm about to vote out because I don't want to look fake on a personal level." I'm not going to lie. That surprised me because I spent the entire season saying that Chris was the strategic threat, and you were the social threat. But then you're telling me that you don't chat with people you are about to be vote out. That was a bit of a surprise to me. Can you go a little bit more in depth with that? Because some people still see you as fake. Do know that nothing you reveal to me will make me think any less of you on a PERSONAL level.

Chris: This entire game, it felt like you knew who to get out in what order to secure your safety. I remember when waiting for touchy subjects results, I said the following in my prod chat. "I definitely don’t have any close alliances in this game. Ever since all the groups I’ve been a part of have turned on one another I definitely feel on the outs. And I understand that. But I’m still trying to keep into communication and hopes that it will get me farther along. I definitely see Coco and Chris as the two biggest threats. They are also the two of the people I talk to the most. I think touchy subjects my open some peoples eyes about who the real contenders to win are. However I have never seen it really impact the game so I could be wrong." And I feel like people did see you as a threat to win, but they still kept you around. Maybe it's because I've never been a gamebot or had a strategic mind XD Were you consciously getting rid of the right people in the right order? Or was it a little bit of luck? I'm truly curious!

Will: I saw you as an underdog for most of this game. The first two times I voted you, it was only because I never talked to you. But the last time I did it was because I genuinely saw you as someone who could win the game. And now here you are, possibly winning! I felt like some people held it against you that you worked with the people that you did, but considering you had people like me voting against you time after time after time? I don't necessarily blame you. However, I want to know. Did you ever truly consider turning on that alliance and going to the end with people on the other side? Also, in one of your earlier answers, you stated that the you didn't turn on them because it wouldn't be seen as your move. I have a few questions. WHEN could you have turned on them that it would have been seen as your move? And WHY would it not have been seen as your move? Doesn't the vote literally rest on the shoulders of the person who is the swing in that scenario? In my eyes, no one would have been able to take credit for that BUT you.

Just know all three of you, that I think so highly of all of you and you completely kicked ass! <3 I hpe you guys had fun playing this season! I know I did! :)
621 days 7 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
But just because you left the game and couldn't attest to them, it doesn't mean they didn't exist. All of those players left in the game at that point and the other finalists know it happened as well.
621 days 7 hours ago
VanitySmurf
Pre-existing relationships are not credible in a game like this because you didn’t make those #1’s in the game.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think you played s terrible game, but for me personally, it wasn’t a winning game because already had so many connections.
621 days 7 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
Jay! Thank you for asking me the Questions. I'll have to think about the first one but here's what I think of the 2nd.

I personally didn't want to talk to people that I was about to send off to the jury, because I didn't want them feel like.. oh my gosh.. they were in PMs a minute ago being all nice and then 1 second later they voted me out. I knew I have lied a lot and that could leave a bad taste in people's mouth, so I tried to minimize the end-game chats, because I felt like it could leave even more of a bad taste in their mouth.

Also to add to your comment, I absolutely wanted to come across as more social, than strategic in the game. However, I feel like I have shown in my speech and previously when I talked about my gameplay that I was not only social, but very strategic about every decision that I made. Every round, I set out a target and I found a way to get them out.
621 days 7 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
VanitySmurf
Pre-existing relationships are not credible in a game like this because you didn’t make those #1’s in the game.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think you played s terrible game, but for me personally, it wasn’t a winning game because already had so many connections.

I barely knew Willie (mainly just saw him around the site) and didn't know Luke AT ALL. I got close to them inside the game.
621 days 7 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
I did have pre-existing relationship(s) in this game, but who doesn't? Most of us have had relationships coming into this game, whether it was good or not. I also don't feel like I had that many relationships or relied on it too much. I literally got to the final 4 having 3 people consider me their final 2 and 2 of them didn't even know EVEN IN FINAL 4 who my real final 2 was.
621 days 7 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
I fought hard to get here where I am and I didn't simply just rely on the relationships I had coming into this game. I worked my ASS OFF time after time to convince people to vote the way I wanted them to vote and this game could be completely different now had I not managed to get Will to flip back to my side in the Final 7 or If I didn't play an idol correctly at the final 8 or If I hadn't recognized that Luke was trying to flip on us.
621 days 7 hours ago
VanitySmurf
I will give you the last two, and in fact Will and Luke were apart the 3 headed sheep when I called you Bo Peep, from toy story in my confessional, but I also referred to Chris as Woody, bc you were the one gathering all the information in pm’s and conversing with him, chris barely talked game with anyone.

However, I treat pre-existing relationships differently in games like this and play as a sole survivor. I don’t join with people, nor do i discuss the game prior with any cast mates, so thats difference for me in why I said it wasn’t credible.
621 days 7 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
However, I treat pre-existing relationships differently in games like this and play as a sole survivor. I don’t join with people, nor do i discuss the game prior with any cast mates, so thats difference for me in why I said it wasn’t credible.

That's fair enough, however Chris and I were just 2 people. We really wanted to play a group game together, when we still both had some time to do it.

People COULD HAVE taken us out. Like that's just 2 votes out of 17. I could have been voted out multiple times, Chris could have been voted out multiple times, but we weren't.
I got people to trust me and listen to my plans and vote with me and I executed so many plans throughout this game and they never backfired on me or on Chris during the game.

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!