This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10: Wordle | One World

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10: Wordle..

633 days 15 hours ago
CarolinaSteele
Immunity Challenge #10 | WORDLE

For today’s challenge, you will be playing the popular game called Wordle. The objective of the game is to guess the correct five letter word in under five tries.

After each try, I will send you this key…

Green- The letter is correct and in the right spot in the word.
Yellow- The letter is in the word but in the wrong spot.
Grey- The letter is not in the word at all.

Example). The word is Teach

My Round 1 Guess: Price

Production would send you this back…

P- Gray
R- Gray
I- Gray
C- Green
E- Yellow

From there, you would use the information to try and guess the word. If you don’t get the word in five tries, your score will be over and you’ll be done with the challenge. If you get the word right, you’ll start again with a new word and will keep going until you eventually mess up. The person with the highest total of words will win this challenge.

NOTES:
*If you guess the words correctly after 5 rounds, your number of guesses will decrease starting from 5 to 4 to 3 until everyone ends their challenge.

*Remember the letters in a word can repeat.

*You guys will have 24 hours from this post to complete this challenge. Production will try their best to be online at all times when you guess but please be patient with us to a certain extent. Good luck!
632 days 15 hours ago
CarolinaSteele
WORDLE RESULTS

Ben: 2
Chris: 0
Coco: 11
Jay: DID NOT SUBMIT
Kev: 10
Luke: 4
Will: 2

With a score of 11, COCO WINS IMMUNITY! You will get a clue to the hidden immunity idol and will be safe at the next tribal council. Votes are due by 8:00pm EST July 31st!

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!