This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 Unidade | One World

Topic » Tribal Council #9 Unidade |..

634 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome Unidade to your fourth merge tribal council of the season!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/895448860942532618/996295316401836052/text_3.gif

We’ll now bring in our jury: Cody, Blu and Jay H voted out at the last tribal council.

Ben/BenjaminS
Chris/IRandomal123
Coco/CocoVanderbilt
Jay M/Jaybirdnifty
Kev/useamint
Luke/IceBear
Wender/icyz
Will/Willy729

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or put your vote into your production chats on Discord! As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add production in group chats so we know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Friday July 29th @8:00pm EST
634 days 7 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Me
634 days 7 hours ago
IceBear
Luke
634 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
Jay M: With the dark round in play, do you feel like players will be more bold with their gameplay knowing their vote won’t be revealed?
634 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
Luke: Do you have any suspicions as to who the immunity winner might be? Do you worry that could mess up your plan tonights at this tribal?
634 days 5 hours ago
IRandomal123
Chris
633 days 23 hours ago
Willy729
Question
633 days 15 hours ago
icyz
question
633 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade
Chris: With barely any rounds to go, are people starting to think about their resumes?
633 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade
Will: You’ve gotten votes at several tribal councils. Are you concerned that your vote trend may continue tonight?
633 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade
Wender: Last vote was divided with a clear majority having voted Jay H out. With that being said, is someone in the minority leaving tonight or is there more factors at play with the dark round?
633 days 8 hours ago
CarolinaSteele
I’ll go tally the votes…
633 days 8 hours ago
CarolinaSteele
I will ONLY be revealing who is going home tonight.
633 days 8 hours ago
CarolinaSteele
The 10th person voted out of Brady’s Survivor and the fourth member of our jury…
633 days 8 hours ago
CarolinaSteele
633 days 8 hours ago
CarolinaSteele

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!