This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11: Unidade | One World

Topic » Tribal Council #11: Unidade |..

627 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome Unidade to your sixth merge tribal council of the season!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/895448860942532618/996295316401836052/text_3.gif

We’ll now bring in our jury: Cody, Blu, Jay H, Wender and Luke voted out at the last tribal council.

Ben/BenjaminS {IMMUNE}
Chris/IRandomal123
Coco/CocoVanderbilt
Jay M/Jaybirdnifty
Kev/useamint
Will/Willy729

YOU CAN NOT VOTE FOR BEN. EVERYONE ELSE IS FAIR GAME!

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or put your vote into your production chats on Discord! As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add production in group chats so we know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Monday August 1st @8:15pm EST
627 days 6 hours ago
IRandomal123
Chris
627 days 6 hours ago
Willy729
Question
627 days 4 hours ago
CoachWade
Chris: Should the players that voted in the minority last vote be concerned tonight?
627 days 4 hours ago
CoachWade
Will: How do you think the jury is perceiving your gameplay?
627 days 4 hours ago
Willy729
Will: How do you think the jury is perceiving your gameplay?

They think i'm sheeping a big alliance. Which is not true because i've been a swing vote many times and I think i did the right choices that got me to final 6.
627 days ago
Jaybirdnifty
Me
626 days 22 hours ago
CoachWade
Jay M: How does it feel to have made the f6 in this game after just now coming back from your group game break?
626 days 22 hours ago
IRandomal123
Chris: Should the players that voted in the minority last vote be concerned tonight?

I think after last vote they could be concerned but at the same time I think people’s relationships in the game can change every round so you should never assume.
626 days 22 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Jay M: How does it feel to have made the f6 in this game after just now coming back from your group game break?

It definitely feels great. It's been like years since I've played a group game before, so having made f6 was definitely a blast and I'm definitely happy that I applied and took the chance. Unfortunately I do believe that I'm not making it further since multiple people have told me that they're voting me out this round. Which I think is kind of silly since I've had no control or agency in this game, and I haven't voted in the majority of the merge except like one round. So I'm kind of confused how people want to say I'm a threat to the their game when you have bigger and juicer targets LOL. Still, it's been a blast and I'm glad to have made it this far!
626 days 20 hours ago
CoachWade
I’ll go tally the votes…
626 days 20 hours ago
CoachWade
If anyone has an advantage or hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so…
626 days 20 hours ago
CoachWade
*nobody stands*

I’ll read the votes..
626 days 20 hours ago
CoachWade
First Vote…
Jay

Jay- 1
626 days 20 hours ago
CoachWade
Second Vote…
Coco

Jay- 1
Coco- 1
626 days 20 hours ago
CoachWade
Third Vote…
Jay

Jay- 2
Coco- 1

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!