This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 11: Honi | New Zealand

Topic » Tribal Council 11: Honi | New..

818 days 2 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome to your third tribal council as a merged tribe!

Honi Tribe (Blue Buffs) (10/12):
Bekir (purplebb4)
Ben (bigben1996). {IMMUNE}
Dan (dwipeouts)
Destiney (vaultg1rl)
Ethan (gethann).
Franz (franzella)
Lawrence (Lifeiscool)
Newz (OldNewz)
Pietro (_Ravenclaw)
Yawn (Yawnha)

YOU CAN NOT VOTE FOR BEN. EVERYONE ELSE IS FAIR GAME.

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or Skype your vote to myself and Brady if you can. As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add production in group chats so we know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Sunday January 23rd at 7:30pm EST!
818 days 2 hours ago
dwipeouts
Dan
818 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Newz
818 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
Dan: You got the most likely to leave next question, the hero question and the wake up call question in touchy subjects. How did you feel about those answers that you were given?
818 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
Newz: You got the answers of mistakenly thinks they’re controlling the game and that you’re the biggest villain. Why do you believe people put you down for this questions?
818 days 1 hour ago
dwipeouts
You got the most likely to leave next question, the hero question and the wake up call question in touchy subjects. How did you feel about those answers that you were given?
Doesn't really bother me. I don't take things personal
818 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Newz: You got the answers of mistakenly thinks they’re controlling the game and that you’re the biggest villain. Why do you believe people put you down for this questions?

I'm not sure Brady! I've never considered myself to be in control of this game and I'm not sure why I'm seen as a villain. Either way, I'll try my best to turn things around and hopefully others will see me in a better light by the end of the game (whether that's me on jury or in F3/F2).
818 days 1 hour ago
Yawnha
Yawn
818 days ago
bigben1996
Ben
817 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
Yawn: Apparently you are the biggest sheep this season and playing most under the radar. Does having that perception worry you that people might not be taking you seriously as a competitor?
817 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
Ben: You won immunity which comes the hard task of having to choose someone to send to Idol Isle. What was your thought process behind your decision?
817 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Ben: You won immunity which comes the hard task of having to choose someone to send to Idol Isle. What was your thought process behind your decision?

An idol would be nice
817 days 6 hours ago
Yawnha
Yawn: Apparently you are the biggest sheep this season and playing most under the radar. Does having that perception worry you that people might not be taking you seriously as a competitor?

It does...
817 days 4 hours ago
CoachWade
I’ll go tally the votes...
817 days 3 hours ago
Lifeiscool
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GrizzledGleamingCarpenterant-size_restricted.gif
817 days 3 hours ago
CoachWade
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!