This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 1: Atamai | New Zealand

Topic » Tribal Council 1: Atamai | New..

835 days 4 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome to tribal Atamai tribe! Behind each of you is a torch. Go ahead and dip that torch in the fire. In this game fire represents your life and for one of you, your torch will be snuffed tonight.

Atamai (Green Buffs) {9/10}
Ben (bigben1996)
Dan (dwipeouts)
Destiney (vaultg1rl)
Ethan (gethann)
Lawrence (Lifeiscool)
Pietro (_Ravenclaw_)
Robbie (Robbie626)
Tim (lionsden121)
Zach (underwzc)

Safe Haven {1/1)
Yawn (Yawnha). IMMUNE

YOU CAN’T VOTE FOR YAWN, EVERYONE ELSE IS FAIR GAME. YAWN WON’T VOTE TONIGHT SO THERE WILL BE ONLY 9 VOTES IN THE URN TONIGHT.

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or Skype your vote to myself and AJ (zorbo678) if you can. As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add production in group chats so we know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Monday January 10th at 7:30pm EST
835 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Ben
835 days 4 hours ago
lionsden121
me
835 days 4 hours ago
gethann
Mee
835 days 4 hours ago
underwzc
Z
835 days 4 hours ago
dwipeouts
Me
835 days 4 hours ago
CoachWade
Ben: So you’ve played games before and have seen plenty of day one events. How would you rank today’s day one events compared to ones you might’ve seen in the past?
835 days 4 hours ago
CoachWade
Tim: In S2, your tribe went to the first tribal council and here history is repeating itself in S4. What do you think are the pros and cons to being a returner on a tribe full of mostly newbies?
835 days 4 hours ago
CoachWade
Ethan: If you had to describe the premiere day of Brady’s Survivor S4 in one word, what would that word be and why?
835 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Ben: So you’ve played games before and have seen plenty of day one events. How would you rank today’s day one events compared to ones you might’ve seen in the past?

—-

This was pretty terrifying.  Not for the sake of it being a spam challenge but that we started at like 11am.  My sleep schedule will be forever disturbed and I hold you accountable (not AJ).
835 days 4 hours ago
CoachWade
Zach: Nobody wants to be the first person voted out. Without lines drawn yet, how do you determine who to vote out for this vote with so little to go off of?
835 days 4 hours ago
CoachWade
Dan: So you we’re on production for past seasons but now you’re here as a player. Was it difficult to go from watching the game unfold to actually being in the game?
835 days 4 hours ago
dwipeouts
Dan: So you we’re on production for past seasons but now you’re here as a player. Was it difficult to go from watching the game unfold to actually being in the game?

Well yeah watching the game there's inst any pressure only entertainment. But now I'm actually playing and have no contact with the outside world. So big reality check
835 days 3 hours ago
vaultg1rl
Vaultg1rl
835 days 3 hours ago
lionsden121
Tim: In S2, your tribe went to the first tribal council and here history is repeating itself in S4. What do you think are the pros and cons to being a returner on a tribe full of mostly newbies?

I mean I lasted two tribals I got second boot. I don't know if there are any pros or cons to being second boot. I just hope I can finally win a challenge.
835 days 3 hours ago
gethann
Ethan: If you had to describe the premiere day of Brady’s Survivor S4 in one word, what would that word be and why?

honeybunch because that whip being cracked everywhere

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!