This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 10: Minoan | Santorini

Topic » Tribal Council 10: Minoan |..

879 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome guys to your fourth tribal as a merged tribe!

Everyone please welcome in Jay and Nopalito who was voted out at the last tribal council.

MERGED TRIBE {7/10}
————————————————————————————
Julio (OhNatalie)
Liam (Liamdonahue_55)
Ravioli (Washed_Ravioli)
Ryan (Ryan5676). IMMUNE
Tony (Tonym101101)
Tylor (Bamold1999)
Yung (Yunggunzkeep18)

You can’t vote for RYAN. Everyone else is fair game tonight.

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or Skype your vote to myself and Dan (Dwipeouts). As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add me in group chats so I know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Saturday November 27th at 7:30pm EST!
879 days 13 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Question please
879 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Yung: The majority vote last tribal to go home was only three votes. What was the repercussions of the f8 crazy tribal?
879 days 13 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Yung: The majority vote last tribal to go home was only three votes. What was the repercussions of the f8 crazy tribal?

It was just quiet for the most part. I don’t think people were saying much after it ( atleast publicly or to me. but I think not saying much says a lot in itself. I think people now might be thinking hey “ I need to make a move now or else I could be next” type of thing so I think it’s going to set the tone for the rest of the game and it’s going to make people play even harder.
879 days 12 hours ago
tonym101101
Question
879 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
Tony: Tribals looming near the endgame like f7 are usually known for crazy plays. Do you think we will see another crazy tribal play out tonight?
879 days 12 hours ago
OhNatalie
Me pls
879 days 10 hours ago
CoachWade
Julio: Last tribal you used your idol on Ryan. Now that your idol is officially out of the picture, do you feel more vulnerable tonight?
879 days 9 hours ago
tonym101101
Tony: Tribals looming near the endgame like f7 are usually known for crazy plays. Do you think we will see another crazy tribal play out tonight?

Of course it is going to be another crazy tribal, you saw what happened last time. It isn’t even as straight forward as 2 alliances anymore, as we saw with 4 people receiving votes last tribal lol I don’t know what to expect tonight
879 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
I’ll go tally the votes...
879 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
If anybody has an advantage or hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so…
879 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
*Nobody stands*.  Okay I’ll read the votes
879 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
First Vote.
Julio

Julio- 1
879 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
Second Vote.
Tony

Julio- 1
Tony- 1
879 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
Third Vote.
Julio

Julio- 2
Tony- 1
879 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
Fourth Vote.
Tony.   That’s 2 votes each for Julio and Tony. 3 votes left!

Julio- 2
Tony- 2

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!