This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 9: Minoan | Santorini

Topic » Tribal Council 9: Minoan |..

878 days 2 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome guys to your third tribal as a merged tribe!

Everyone please welcome in Jay who was voted out at the last tribal council.

MERGED TRIBE {8/10}
————————————————————————————
Julio (OhNatalie). IMMUNE
Liam (Liamdonahue_55)
Nopalito (NopalitoLegend01)
Ravioli (Washed_Ravioli)
Ryan (Ryan5676)
Tony (Tonym101101)
Tylor (Bamold1999)
Yung (Yunggunzkeep18)

You can’t vote for JULIO. Everyone else is fair game tonight.

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or Skype your vote to myself and Dan (Dwipeouts). As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add me in group chats so I know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Wednesday November 24th at 7:30pm EST!
878 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Me
878 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
Ryan: How do you feel now that the auction is over and that more things have been put into the game. Are you excited, nervous about it or a little bit of both and why?
877 days 20 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Me
877 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: How do you feel now that the auction is over and that more things have been put into the game. Are you excited, nervous about it or a little bit of both and why?

I am of course nervous about it because who knows what can happen now that these advantages are in the game.
877 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
Nopalito: Last tribal was a 5-4 vote which is very close. Do you think those lines from last tribal will translate into this one?
877 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
Hey Brady, did you know that it is my BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/CeU8ARk.gif
877 days 3 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
question please
877 days 3 hours ago
CoachWade
Yung: How important is this tribal for the trajectory of the rest of the season?
877 days 3 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
It’s huge. Whatever happens tonight will effect the rest game short term and long term it’s part of the game and that’s why we’re all here
877 days 3 hours ago
CoachWade
I’ll go tally the votes...
877 days 3 hours ago
CoachWade
If anyone has an advantage or a hidden immunity idol and would like to use it, now would be the time to do so...
877 days 3 hours ago
OhNatalie
*stands*

I think its really messed up that people are throwing your name out as a potential vote off ON the day that you were born. Frankly, I think that’s sick. Jeff, tonight I’m playing my idol on Ryan

https://i1.wp.com/www.purplerockpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/abi-heart.gif
877 days 3 hours ago
OhNatalie
Happy Birthday Ryan!
877 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Aw thank you for this wonderful birthday present
877 days 3 hours ago
CoachWade
*Julio hands me a carved object*

The rules of Survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played, all votes against that person will not count.

This IS A HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL. Any votes cast for RYAN tonight will not count.

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!