This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Auction | Santorini

Topic » Survivor Auction | Santorini

877 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
Check in will last from 7:45pm to 8pm EST. You can still check in later but you’ll miss some items.

Can’t wait to see you guys there!

https://images.app.goo.gl/558fDkWju4XBQPcg6
877 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
*Check in will officially close at 8:05pm EST and that will be as late as it goes*
877 days 1 hour ago
tonym101101
Hello!
877 days 1 hour ago
Yunggunzkeep18
here
877 days 1 hour ago
OhNatalie
Here
877 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Here
877 days 1 hour ago
Washed_Ravioli
hi
877 days 1 hour ago
OhNatalie
https://c.tenor.com/zsF3wpvA6DIAAAAM/money-payday.gif
877 days 1 hour ago
bamold1999
hi
877 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
Challenge 8: AUCTION (here’s how it works):

Today, we will be heading to the Survivor Auction! Each one of you will get $500 in increments of $20 to spend on the auction items. You must bid in increments of 20 and you CANNOT pool money with another player. There will be mystery items in place as well as items in the auction that will remain anonymous to everyone except the recipient of that item. If there is a tie for the max bid on an item (aka $500), then I will put the two players into a chatzy to determine the winner of the item. The winner would get the item and the loser would lose all their money in the process. This auction will end without warning so if you see someone you like, bid on it! This is also my first ever live challenge guys that I’m hosting so please be patient with me.
877 days 1 hour ago
NopalitoLegend01
Here!!
877 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
Just waiting on Liam. He’s got 7 more minutes
877 days 1 hour ago
NopalitoLegend01
”If you see someone you like, bid on it!!“

Ok hostie, gotcha ;)
877 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
^Lmao you get the point
877 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
First Item…

*reveals item*.  This right here is a CHALLENGE ADVANTAGE. In any of the next three challenges (F7/F6/F5) you can use this to give yourself a significant advantage in one of those challenges. You’ll have to reveal when you want to play it though in that challenge forum so I’m aware. This could be the difference between you winning or losing that challenge. With that being said, any takers?
877 days 1 hour ago
OhNatalie

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!