This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 8: Minoan | Santorini

Topic » Tribal Council 8: Minoan |..

879 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome guys to your second tribal as a merged tribe!

MERGED TRIBE {9/10}
————————————————————————————
Jay (Peterparker16)
Julio (OhNatalie)
Liam (Liamdonahue_55)
Nopalito (NopalitoLegend01)
Ravioli (Washed_Ravioli)
Ryan (Ryan5676)
Tony (Tonym101101). IMMUNE
Tylor (Bamold1999)
Yung (Yunggunzkeep18)

You can’t vote for TONY. Everyone else is fair game tonight.

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or Skype your vote to myself and Dan (Dwipeouts). As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add me in group chats so I know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Monday November 22nd at 7:30pm EST!
879 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
Me
879 days 17 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Question please
879 days 17 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Me
879 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
Yung: You got a total of 5 answers that were all very positive. You also came very close to winning today. Do you worry that this challenge altogether will put a big target on your back?
879 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
Ryan: How revealing was this challenge to you and do you think it’ll play an outcome in this vote tonight?
879 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
Nopalito: We are basically at the halfway point in this game and there’s up to three idols in play along with advantages. Does that make planning for votes extra hard at this stage?
879 days 17 hours ago
tonym101101
Sure
879 days 17 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Yung: You got a total of 5 answers that were all very positive. You also came very close to winning today. Do you worry that this challenge altogether will put a big target on your back

It’s very possible that it could put a target on me. I would’ve liked to have immunity right now but that’s the name of the game. I just gotta trust the people that say they have my back and that things will be fine for me when the evening comes to a close
879 days 16 hours ago
liamdonahue_55
Question
879 days 12 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Ope are you implying there's only 3 idols max and advantages still in play?

At this point, any insight on where the idols are or if someone currently has one def plays a role in voting. You wanna have ur own thought process, but there are circumstances like advantages you have to keep into account, like for instance, would someone play the idol on you, does an advantage in the game benefit or harm ur game, and how deep into the game do you wanna have these powers on the table, among others.
879 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: How revealing was this challenge to you and do you think it’ll play an outcome in this vote tonight?

This challenge does give an insight to what the majority of the players think about a person and it could very well play a role in the vote showing what they can do.
879 days 4 hours ago
CoachWade
Tony: How did it feel to win this challenge by the skin of your teeth and do you worry that you getting an open idol clue may put a target on your back for the next rounds?
879 days 4 hours ago
CoachWade
Liam: You got two very harsh answers in who is the biggest sheep and who needs a wake up call. Did that surprise you and why do you feel like you were the recipient of those answers?
879 days 4 hours ago
tonym101101
Tony: How did it feel to win this challenge by the skin of your teeth and do you worry that you getting an open idol clue may put a target on your back for the next rounds?

I cannot believe I won immunity! Especially considering how close it was. I definitely feel that having an open idol clue could put a target on my back,  I just have to hope I can trust everyone and that they can trust me.
878 days 23 hours ago
OhNatalie
Julio

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!