This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 4: Api Tribe | Indonesia

Topic » Tribal Council 4: Api Tribe |..

921 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome to tribal again Api!

API {Red Buffs} (8/9)
———————
AJ (Zorbo678)
Honey (Honeybunch1)
Jake (Ouijake)
Jordan (Jman96)
Michael (FairyBoss)
Noelle (Heavenlee)
Robz (MrRobzilla)
Vincent (VinSinCent)

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or Skype your vote to myself. As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add me in group chats so I know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Friday October 15th at 10:30pm EST!
921 days 8 hours ago
MrRobzilla
Me🤚🏾
921 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
Robz: Last tribal was a 5-4 vote which is very close for a first tribal. Do you think the people that voted in the minority at the last tribal are on the chopping block for this tribal?
921 days 8 hours ago
MrRobzilla
"Robz: Last tribal was a 5-4 vote which is very close for a first tribal. Do you think the people that voted in the minority at the last tribal are on the chopping block for this tribal?"

Me: I cant speak for other fellow member of API Tribe...But My vote lies on who didnt even try to post a Blog or Contribute to the Tribe in this Challenge... No Offensive but we could of won, if it was for the Penalty!
921 days 6 hours ago
zorbo678
I think it’s really funny how Rob is saying that considering he missed the last challenge and almost made us lose. Maybe that’s just me but one of us had to sit out, and I don’t think we’re the only people who should be blamed here.
921 days 6 hours ago
FairyBoss
me
921 days 6 hours ago
jman96
me
921 days 6 hours ago
ouijake
i'll take a question
921 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
Michael: So the talk around challenge performance has really been peak conversation lately when it comes to your tribe. What’s your stance on it?
921 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
Jordan: Your last tribal was on day 1 and now its day 4. How much has really changed during that time?
921 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
Jake: Has there been any talk about a potential swap or shakeup amongst your tribe?
921 days 5 hours ago
VinSincent
Me please
921 days 4 hours ago
FairyBoss
Michael: So the talk around challenge performance has really been peak conversation lately when it comes to your tribe. What’s your stance on it?

I do think that being acitve in challenges this early on in the game is important, because it's probably the easiest reason to vote someone out. Nobody wants to get voted out this early on and people just want to lay low, so everything can count as a good reason to eliminate someone.
921 days 4 hours ago
CoachWade
Vincent: A good laid plan can always come to rest with idols and advantages. Does that give you reason for concern?
921 days 2 hours ago
ouijake
Has there been any talk about a potential swap or shakeup amongst your tribe?

I'm not sure where everyone's head is at on this but it's definitely something I have been thinking about and slightly anticipating soon and I know a few other people have definitely mentioned it as well. I think that could definitely shake some things up and make things pretty interesting.
920 days 18 hours ago
CoachWade
I’ll go tally the votes...

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!