This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 12: Bhinneka | Indonesia

Topic » Tribal Council 12: Bhinneka |..

908 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome guys to your fourth tribal council as a newly merged tribe.

We will now welcome the members of our jury, Jordan, Vincent, Ryan and Honey who was voted out at the last tribal council.

Bhinneka {Blue Buffs} (7/10)
AJ (Zorbo678)
Michael (FairyBoss)
Nolan (Ahea7561)
Oliver (EvictionFreak)
Robert (Robson704)
Robz (MrRobzilla)
Scott (GbpackXVLchamps)

YOU CAN NOT VOTE FOR AJ! EVERYONE ELSE IS FAIR GAME.

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or Skype your vote to myself. As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add me in group chats so I know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Sunday October 24th at 10:30pm EST!
908 days 11 hours ago
ahea7561
I’ll take a question
908 days 10 hours ago
EvictionFreak
Meee.. hopefully i'll answer tonight :)
908 days 10 hours ago
Robson704
robert
908 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
Nolan: You received 3 votes last tribal and were one vote away from going home. Why do you feel like you were targeted and why should you not be targeted again tonight?
908 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
Oliver: These past 2 votes have been pretty close and now there’s only 7 of you. How do you navigate relationships this late in the game with what’s best for your game?
908 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
Robert: We are at final 7 and we have still seen no idol or advantage play yet. With stuff still looming out there, are we looking towards crazy tribal councils soon you think?
908 days 8 hours ago
ahea7561
Nolan: You received 3 votes last tribal and were one vote away from going home. Why do you feel like you were targeted and why should you not be targeted again tonight?

Everyone gets targeted at some point. I do think that it’s well known at this point that there are 2 sets of secret pairs and getting me out would allow for safety for members of the tribe. So I get it. As far as why I shouldn’t be targeted again tonight? Simply that there’s people who have played much better games than me who have an easier time beating y’all than I do
908 days 8 hours ago
FairyBoss
me
908 days 5 hours ago
CoachWade
Michael: F7 is a round that is typically known for big flashy moves. Do you think we’ll see that tonight?
908 days 5 hours ago
FairyBoss
Michael: F7 is a round that is typically known for big flashy moves. Do you think we’ll see that tonight?

For a tribal known for flashy moves it's pretty quiet tbh. It can of course mean that I'm the one going home, but I think this is a perfect tribal for people to think if they are numer 4 or 5 in an alliance and how far can you get with them.
908 days ago
CoachWade
I’ll got tally the votes...
908 days ago
CoachWade
If anybody has an advantage or hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
908 days ago
CoachWade
*Nobody stands* I’ll read the votes!
908 days ago
CoachWade
First Vote.
Michael
908 days ago
CoachWade
Second Vote.
Robert

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!