This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 12 | Indonesia

Topic » Immunity Challenge 12 |..

913 days 11 hours ago
CoachWade
Challenge 12: SURVIVOR DETECTIVE (here’s how it works)

For this challenge, you must be a YouTube Survivor detective. I love watching fan made Survivor series on YouTube so I thought it’d be fun to incorporate that into a challenge for you guys. Below, I have listed 5 fan made survivor games that are easily accessible on YouTube. Some series have multiple seasons and episodes, others have only like 1-3 seasons. Your goal in this challenge is to answer the questions below with the first name of that Survivor player. In order to do this, you will have to thoroughly skim the episodes and do some research. In hindsight, this challenge could come down to how bad you really want it. Some questions may be very easy and others might take a lot more searching. However, I did post the series to the answer to make your lives a bit easier. The player that gets the most correct answers will win individual immunity and a guaranteed spot in the f6 (+idol clue). Everyone else will be vulnerable at tribal where someone will be the twelfth person voted out of this game.

Survivor Michigan
Survivor Maryland
Survivor at UVA
Survivor Time and Change
Survivor Boston

1). What castaway wrote on their stomach Fuck You Cerule and showed it off during a challenge?  (Survivor Michigan)
2). What player drunkenly threw up at a tribal council? (Survivor Maryland)
3). Who said “congratulations on winning while we have a team member who’s having seizures” to the other tribe while during a capture the flag challenge? (Survivor at UVA).
4). Who played a hidden immunity idol successfully to get rid of Kate? (Survivor Boston).
5). Who fell twice in the snow during a tribe relay running challenge? (Survivor Maryland).
6). Who got rocked out in the third episode of the season? (Survivor Michigan).
7). Who was the runner up of season 1? (Survivor Time & Change)
8). Who wore a Bruins shirt to their final tribal? (Survivor Boston)
9). Who, as they were getting voted out, sent an email to their whole tribe with receipts of players shit talking to another player in the game? (Survivor Michigan).
10). Who showed up to the start of their game wearing a Banana costume? (Survivor UVA).
11). Who won the secret partner twist? (Survivor Maryland).
12). Who stole a necklace from another player's room thinking it was a hidden immunity idol? (Survivor Maryland)
13). Which player during a rant infamously said “Phil still has a flip phone”? (Survivor Maryland)
14). What castaway was given the nickname: “The Puzzler”? (Survivor Michigan)
15), What was the name of the CBS Survivor player that competed in a challenge with the contestants? (Survivor Michigan)

*If there is a tiebreaker then the person who sent their answers in first will win*

Good luck guys, if you have any questions please let me know

DEADLINE: 10am EST   (I’m doing a later deadline to give you guys more time to search).
912 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
CHALLENGE 12: SURVIVOR DETECTIVE RESULTS:

AJ: 1). Maggie, 2). Tony, 3). Sarah, 4). Lexi, 5). Sabrina, 6). Andrew, 7). Muri, 8). Dan, 9). Ben, 10). Hannah, 11). Chris T & Victoria, 12). Foluke, 13). Siona, 14). Nate, 15). Erik. {15 OF 15 CORRECT}

Nolan: 1). Maggie, 2). Holli, 3). Sarah, 4). Lexi, 5). Sabrina, 6). Andrew, 7). Muriel, 8). Dan, 9). Ben, 10). Hannah, 11). Chris & Victoria, 12). Foluke, 14). Siona, 14). Nate, 15). Erik.  {14 of 15 CORRECT}

*#2 was Tony— He played in Survivor New Beginnings and threw up in Episode 8: “The Last Supper” at around the 1:02:00 mark.

Oliver: 1). Maggie, 2). Chris, 3). Sarah, 4). Lexi, 5). Sabrina, 6). Andrew, 7). Muriel, 8). Jack, 9) Ben, 10). Hannah, 11). Chris T & Victoria, 12). Foluke, 13). Siona, 14). Nate, 15). Erik. {13 of 15 CORRECT}

*#2 was Tony like I said before. #8 was Dan who played in Survivor Esplanade and you can see him with a bruins shirt on addressing the finalists at around the “1:27:00” mark.

Robert: 1). Maggie, 2). ?, 3). ? 4). Lexi, 5). Sherry, 6). Andrew, 7). Muriel, 8). Dan, 9). ?, 10). Hannah, 11). Chris T & Victoria, 12). ? 13)? 14). ? 15). ? {7 of 15 CORRECT}

*#2 was Tony in Survivor New Beginnings Ep 8
#3 was Sarah in Survivor Wahoo Warriors Ep 2 at around 25:00 mark.
#5 was Sabrina not Sherry in Survivor Terrapin Trials Ep 3 at around 13-15 min mark.
#9 was Ben in Survivor Michigan Maized and Confused Ep 7 at around 52 min mark.
#12 was Foluke in Survivor Terrapin Trials in Episode 12 at around 37 min mark.
#13 was Siona in Survivor Maryland Outback Ep 11 at around 31 min mark.
#14 was Nate in Survivor Wolverine Wars
#15 was Erik in Survivor Wolverine Wars— Competed in Ep 4 Watermelon Challenge

Congratulations AJ! You have won individual immunity and a guaranteed spot in the f6. I got nothing for the rest of you. Another tribe member will be leaving tonight becoming the twelfth person voted out of this game. You got a little more than 12 hours to think about it. Good luck!
912 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
*The others not listed didn’t submit a list.

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!