This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 10 | Bhinneka

Topic » Tribal Council 10 | Bhinneka

888 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
Welcome guys to your second tribal council as a newly merged tribe.

We will now welcome the member of our jury, Jordan and Vincent who was voted out at the last tribal council.

Bhinneka {Blue Buffs} (9/10)
AJ (Zorbo678)
Honey (Honeybunch1)
Michael (FairyBoss)
Nolan (Ahea7561)
Oliver (EvictionFreak)
Robert (Robson704)
Robz (MrRobzilla)
Ryan (Ryguypower)
Scott (GbpackXVLchamps)

YOU CAN NOT VOTE FOR OLIVER! EVERYONE ELSE IS FAIR GAME.

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or Skype your vote to myself. As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add me in group chats so I know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Friday October 22nd  at 10:30pm EST!
888 days 1 hour ago
MrRobzilla
Robz
888 days 1 hour ago
ahea7561
Nolan
888 days 1 hour ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Scott
888 days ago
Robson704
Robert
888 days ago
RyguyPower
Ryan
887 days 22 hours ago
FairyBoss
me
887 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
Robz: One of the answers you got tied for was who need a wake up call in the game. Did that surprise you and how do you plan to change peoples minds?
887 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
Nolan: You got most playing under the radar. Were you happy with that or does it concern you that the other players think that way?
887 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
Scott: You got a lot of answers in the challenge. You got most strategic, playing like a hero and most trustworthy player. Those are all compliments but does it worry you that people might pause and think differently of you now?
887 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
Robert: You were told you were mistakenly tied for running the game. Why do you feel like that was the answer you got?
887 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
Ryan: You got an answer for mistakenly running the game but you also were told that you’re most likely to win. Are you worried now that you might be perceived as a big threat in other peoples eyes?
887 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
Michael: In the first merge vote, we had a unanimous 9-1 decision. After touchy subjects, do you feel like unanimous vote days are over and that people are more starting to think for themselves?
887 days 20 hours ago
MrRobzilla
Brady : One of the answers you got tied for was who need a wake up call in the game. Did that surprise you and how do you plan to change peoples minds?

Me : It did... And you just got to watch and see!
887 days 17 hours ago
ahea7561
Nolan: You got most playing under the radar. Were you happy with that or does it concern you that the other players think that way?

To be honest. I feel like this is due to me always being at work when everyone is most active which makes it hard. Everyone gets a label in this game that is perceived by the group so it’s something to keep in mind for sure
887 days 12 hours ago
RyguyPower
You got an answer for mistakenly running the game but you also were told that you’re most likely to win. Are you worried now that you might be perceived as a big threat in other peoples eyes?

We’ll I’m getting a mixed bag of answers. People think I’m mistakingly running the game while I’m also seemed as most likely to win. I am worried now that people may see me as a big threat, and it definitely concerns me that people listed me as both.

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!