This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Announcement

Topic » Announcement

914 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
SIKE YOU THOUGHT WRONG!

CHALLENGE 8: THE CIRCLE (here’s how it works)

For this challenge, I have a bit of a twist. Tonight, everybody will be going to tribal, there will be no winning tribe. Instead, there will be winning individuals because tonight will be your first joint tribal. For anyone that doesn’t know what a joint tribal is, it's when both tribes go to tribal council together as one group to vote out one person. Since this isn’t a traditional round, I thought it’d be fun to do a different challenge than what you’re probably used to playing by now.

If anybody has watched the show on Netflix called The Circle, well this is a comp based on that. The goal of that show is to be the most popular and that’s what you’ll be doing here. For this comp, you must rely on your social game and strategy. Everybody in the cast will have to rank 3 people that they want to be safe for this round. However, YOU CAN’T RANK YOURSELF IN THE TOP 3 (if this happens, you will have no shot at immunity). The higher you get ranked by your castmates, the more points you would get.

Ex). So in this scenario my tribe consists of: LaylaLove, OhNatalie, FireX, Lynn12, Tyleror and Harrywasnak

Brady’s Ranking List
1). OhNatalie    (OhNatalie would get +5 added to his score because I ranked him my #1)
2). Lynn12        (Lynn12 would get +3 added to her score because I ranked her my #2)
3). LaylaLove    (LaylaLove would get +1 added to her score because I ranked her my #3)

You can rank people for any reason as long as you don’t rank yourself. The THREE castaways that get the most cumulative points on the rankings will be safe at tonight’s tribal council. Everyone else will be on the chopping block where somebody will be the eighth  person voted out of this game.

The ranking scores will also not be revealed so you’ll be left to judge how high you think the winners scored.

Good luck castaways! Let me know if you have any questions!

DEADLINE: 8:30am EST
913 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
RESULTS

The three people that accumulated the most points in no particular order were Honey, Oliver and Ryan! Congratulations, you three are safe at tonight’s tribal council and can’t be voted off. For the rest of you the same can’t be said. You guys will have 14 hours to vote out one person. Good luck!

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!