This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 6: Lampu | Indonesia

Topic » Tribal Council 6: Lampu |..

893 days 4 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome back to tribal New Lampu Tribe!

Lampu Tribe {Orange Buffs}  (6/7)
Honey (Honeybunch1)
Jake (Ouijake)
Jordan (Jman96)
Logan (Lhooper902976)
Robert (Robson704)
Robz (MrRobzilla)

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or Skype your vote to myself. As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add me in group chats so I know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Sunday October 17th at 10:30pm EST!
893 days 4 hours ago
MrRobzilla
Robz
893 days 2 hours ago
CoachWade
Robz: Last tribal, it was clear that tribal lines stayed in tact. Therefore, should Logan and Robert feel worried tonight?
893 days 2 hours ago
MrRobzilla
Host:  Last tribal, it was clear that tribal lines stayed in tact. Therefore, should Logan and Robert feel worried tonight?

Me: No, i think everyone is worried about tonight Tribal... for me... Im def worried going into this Tribal bc i did terrible last night challenge....   
                   BUT Flappy Bird is a piece of Shit, And needs to go back to hell... Respectful!
892 days 23 hours ago
jman96
Jordan
892 days 22 hours ago
CoachWade
Jordan: 2 back to back challenges has to be a little worrisome for this tribe. Are you guys hoping for a merge or another swap soon?
892 days 19 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan
892 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
Logan: If tribal lines are going into effect tonight, it’d seem like the vote would either be you or Robert. What can you do to convince the others not to vote for you?
892 days 17 hours ago
jman96
Jordan: 2 back to back challenges has to be a little worrisome for this tribe. Are you guys hoping for a merge or another swap soon?

I guess we have been expecting a merge at some point soon. but of course anything is possible.
892 days 14 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan: If tribal lines are going into effect tonight, it’d seem like the vote would either be you or Robert. What can you do to convince the others not to vote for you?

That I've been helpful and did second best on our tribe for flappy bird.
892 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
I’ll go tally the votes...
892 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol or advantage and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
892 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Nobody stands*.  Ok, I’ll read the votes.
892 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
First vote.
Logan
892 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Second vote.
Jake.      That’s 1 vote Logan. 1 vote Jake
892 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Third Vote
Jake.         That’s 2 votes Jake, 1 vote Logan

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!