This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 6 | Indonesia

Topic » Immunity Challenge 6 |..

894 days 10 hours ago
CoachWade
CHALLENGE 6: FLAPPY BIRDS  (here’s how it works):

I would think that most of you have played flappy birds before but I’ll still explain it for you. All you have to do is to get the bird through the pipe without touching the clouds, the ground or the poles. If you touch any of those things, your game will end and your score will pop up on the screen. You can play as many times as you want, but you must submit by the 12 hour deadline. The tribe with the most points will win the challenge and a clue to the idol. The losing tribe will go on a trip with me to tribal council where one of you will be the seventh person voted out of this game.

If the tribes are uneven, the tribe with more members must decide on which players to sit out.

Good luck castaways! Let me know if you have any questions!

LINK: https://flappybird.io/

DEADLINE: 8:30am EST
894 days 10 hours ago
CoachWade
*YOU MUST SHOW TG PROFILE LIKE ALWAYS*
894 days 10 hours ago
CoachWade
*15 hour deadline. Wrote this when we were originally doing 12 hour deadlines.
893 days 20 hours ago
CoachWade
CHALLENGE 6: FLAPPY BIRD RESULTS:

New Api Tribe:
Michael—74
Vincent—36
AJ—30
Nolan—28
Ryan—12
Oliver— N/A
*Scott sat*

{180}

New Lampu Tribe:
Jordan—23
Logan—22
Robert—10
Robz—6
Honey— N/A
Jake— N/A

{61}

Congratulations Api Tribe! Once again, you have won immunity and you are safe from tribal tonight. Lampu, it’s another back to back loss which means you’ll be heading back to tribal tonight.
893 days 20 hours ago
MrRobzilla
Lampu, it’s another back to back loss which means you’ll be heading back to tribal tonight.

🤬😑
893 days 19 hours ago
FairyBoss
https://c.tenor.com/_9saRRNuug4AAAAM/slay-zendaya.gif

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!