This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 5 | Indonesia

Topic » Immunity Challenge 5 |..

894 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
Challenge 5: RIDER (here’s how it works)

For this challenge, you will be playing a flash game called Rider. To start the challenge, you will click the link below to take you to the flash game (you’ll probably have to wait after an ad). You’ll click the middle triangle button to start the game. The goal of this game is to avoid flipping over on your bike. This game can be played on desktop or mobile. In order to get the guy to accelerate, you will need to hold onto your screen. However, there is some strategy to this game. You will be sure to catch some air on the bike so the game will reward you bonus points for attempting a successful flip. If you fall off while attempting a flip, you die and your score will stop (your score may also stop if you just fall in general). As I always say, you must submit your score before the deadline for it to count. The tribe with the highest combined average will win this challenge and an idol clue. The losing tribe will join me at tribal council where one of you will be the fourth person voted out of this game.

*After your score is up, the game takes a second to reload again. You can try again by pressing the same middle icon button.

**There is a chance to earn diamonds in this game. If you earn 1,000 diamonds, you’re able to buy a new bike. You are ALLOWED to experiment with different bikes.

***Remember to show your tengaged profile in the screenshot for your score to count.

If the tribes are uneven, the tribe with more members must decide on which players to sit out.

Good luck castaways! If you have any questions, let me know!

LINK: https://m.plonga.com/Racing/Rider-Game-Ketchapp-Online

DEADLINE: 8:30am EST
893 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
CHALLENGE 5: RIDER RESULTS

New Api Tribe:
AJ—148
Vincent—142
Ryan—129
Nolan—119
Scott—103
Michael—67
Oliver— N/A

{708}

New Lampu Tribe
Jake—195
Jordan—109
Logan—81
Kevin—72
Honey— N/A
Robert— N/A
Robz—- N/A

{457}

Congrats Api! You guys killed this challenge and are safe from tribal council tonight. Lampu I will see you at tribal council where one of you will be the fifth person voted out of this game. With new tribes, we’ll see how this shakes out. Good luck!

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!