This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 4 | Indonesia

Topic » Immunity Challenge 4 |..

896 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
Challenge 4: NUMBER CRUNCHING (here’s how it works)

Because we’ve done 2 flash games in a row, I didn’t want you guys to be burnt out. Instead, you guys will be doing a strategic spam competition. Most hosts just like to make a blog or poll and call it a day but I’m not like most hosts. For this spamming challenge, every castaway (besides the one sitting out of the challenge) must make a blog titling it Brady’s Survivor Indonesia: _ Tribe and then include your name obviously. Your goal is to get your blog as close to 100 points as possible by the 15 hour deadline. There are a lot of strategies that can go into this challenge but it will require some strategy and teamwork. The other tribe can use strategies like pushing your blog further away from the 100 point mark. You do whatever you have to do to get your tribe members' blogs as close to 100 points by the deadline.

I only have a couple of rules:
1). You must tag me in the blog. It’ll just make tracking them easier for me.
2). You MUST post at least a blog. It doesn’t necessarily mean you have to spam but I want as many people as possible participating in this challenge. If you DON'T submit a blog for your tribe, you will automatically add your tribe 20 points to their cumulative total (making the score average for your tribe much worse).

The tribe that has the lowest combined average will win this challenge and an idol clue. In this challenge, you don’t want to have points because in a perfect world all your blogs will be very close to 100 by the end.

You guys have 15 hours to complete this challenge. Good luck and let me know if you have any questions!

DEADLINE: 8:30am EST (Friday Oct 15th)
895 days 22 hours ago
CoachWade
*If you don’t submit a blog then you’re adding 100 points for the non blog post to make things fair and then a +20 penalty score for 120 points. So if you don’t post it’ll be a huge penalty for you and your tribe. +20 isn’t sufficient enough because you’ll get rewarded for basically not trying.
895 days 9 hours ago
MrRobzilla
https://i.imgur.com/7TBfFzI.gif
895 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade
Challenge 4: Crunching Numbers Results:

Api Tribe:
Jordan—101 TOTAL POINTS (1 point to 100)
Robz — 80 TOTAL POINTS (20 points to 100)
Jake — 56 TOTAL POINTS (44 points to 100)
Michael- 45 TOTAL POINTS (55 points to 100)
Vincent — 23 TOTAL POINTS (77 points to 100)
Honey — 2 TOTAL POINTS (98 points to 100)

AJ AND NOELLE DIDN'T POST BUT SINCE TRIBES ARE UNEVEN, ONE OF THEM HAD TO SIT OUT ANYWAYS

Penalty for other person: 120 points added to score

{Total: 415 points}

Lampu Tribe:
Scott— 72 TOTAL POINTS (28 points to 100)
Nolan — 64 TOTAL POINTS (36 points to 100)
Kevin — 60 TOTAL POINTS (40 points to 100)
Ryan— 52 TOTAL POINTS (48 points to 100)
Oliver — 51 TOTAL POINTS (49 points to 100)
Robert — 27 TOTAL POINTS (73 points to 100)
Logan — 18 TOTAL POINTS (82 points to 100)

NO PENALTIES— EVERYONE SUBMITTED

{Total: 356 points)

With a total of 356 points, LAMPU  wins immunity and is safe tonight from tribal council. API, I will unfortunately see you guys back at tribal where one of you will be the fourth person voted out of this game. Good luck!

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!