This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 2 | Indonesia

Topic » Immunity Challenge 2 |..

925 days 22 hours ago
CoachWade
Challenge 2: STACK   (here’s how it works)

In this challenge, you will be playing a flash game called Stack. All you need to get started is to click on the link below which will take you to the game. The objective of the game is to stack the tiles on top of each other as even as you can. The tiles will move fast so I’d suggest you take your time. The higher you get, the harder it’ll be for you to stack the blocks evenly. Once you have no more tile left to play, your score will stop. You can play this as many times as you’d like but if you submit after the 12-hour deadline, your score will be worthless no matter how good it is (trust me, I’ve been there, don’t do that lol). The tribe with the highest combined total will win this challenge and an idol clue. The losing tribe will have a date with me at tribal council where one of you will be the second person voted out of this game.

The tribe with more members must decide which player will sit out of this challenge to make everything fair.

*YOUR FLASH GAME MUST SHOW YOUR TENGAGED PROFILE IN THE SCREENSHOT YOU SEND. IF IT DOESNT SHOW YOUR TENGAGED PROFILE PAGE, I WILL ASSUME YOU HAVE CHEATED.

Good luck castaways! If you have any questions, let me know!

LINK: https://www.crazygames.com/game/stack-online

DEADLINE: 7am EST
925 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
Challenge 2: Stack RESULTS

Lampu: Robert — 184
Lampu: Kevin — 88
Lampu: Nolan — 51
Lampu: Oliver — 50
Lampu: Logan— 29
Lampu: Ryan — 23
Lampu: Alex — N/A
Lampu: Elian — N/A
*Scott sat out for his tribe*

TRIBE SCORE: 425

Api: Robz — 533
Api: Vincent — 199
Api: Noelle —- 166
Api: Michael — 166
Api: Jordan — 148
Api: AJ — 128
Api: Jake- 61
Api: Honey - N/A

TRIBE SCORE: 1,401

In a challenge that turned out to be more strategy based than I thought, Api used that to their full advantage and won the challenge! I’ll send out your idol clue shortly.

Lampu you guys have your first date with me at tribal council where you have until 9pm EST to decide who y’all will vote out. Good luck!
925 days 8 hours ago
MrRobzilla
Woo🎉🎉
925 days 8 hours ago
FairyBoss
Rob is a legend

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!