This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 1: Api Tribe | Indonesia

Topic » Tribal Council 1: Api Tribe |..

7 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome to tribal Api Tribe! Behind each of you is a torch. Go ahead and dip that torch in the fire. In this game fire represents your life and for one of you, your torch will be snuffed tonight.

API {Red Buffs}
———————
AJ (Zorbo678)
Honey (Honeybunch1)
Jake (Ouijake)
Jordan (Jman96)
Kennedy (Kyoko)
Michael (FairyBoss)
Noelle (Heavenlee)
Robz (MrRobzilla)
Vincent (VinSinCent)

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or Skype your vote to myself. As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add me in group chats so I know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Tuesday October 12th at 9PM EST!
7 days 12 hours ago
MrRobzilla
Robz
7 days 11 hours ago
CoachWade
Robz: First tribals are known for being tough to work around since there’s been so little time. What’s your criteria for deciding who’s best to go home tonight?
7 days 9 hours ago
FairyBoss
me me
7 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade
Michael: Has there been people that have stood out as possible targets for you or are people just mostly staying under the radar?
7 days 6 hours ago
FairyBoss
Michael: Has there been people that have stood out as possible targets for you or are people just mostly staying under the radar?

I think we're still getting to know each other and it's too early to call someone a target. I think everyone right now just wants to survive tbh
7 days 6 hours ago
jman96
Me
7 days 4 hours ago
VinSincent
me too i forgot about it lol
7 days ago
CoachWade
I’ll go tally the votes..
7 days ago
CoachWade
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol or advantage and you’d like to play it, now would be the time to do so…
7 days ago
CoachWade
*nobody stands* I’ll read the votes.
7 days ago
CoachWade
First Vote.
Honey
7 days ago
CoachWade
Second Vote.
Kennedy
7 days ago
CoachWade
Third Vote
Honey
7 days ago
CoachWade
Fourth Vote.
First Vote.
Honey.   That’s 3 votes Honey, 1 vote Kennedy
7 days ago
CoachWade
*Fourth vote not first*

open group

Brady’s Survivor S1: Indonesia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!